Confessions of a troll...

Apparently I'm a troll, I've never once been accused of this before, unless you count the fact I'm from lower Michigan.

I came to this forum to find info to help me get better at the game. Turns out most of the people of this forum are only interested in bashing GLU for creating these awesome games and having the nerve to expect to make a few bucks for their trouble.

So I took it upon myself to post-up what I had gleaned from the game so far, to hopefully assist anyone else who came here looking for the same thing I did.

After doing so, many on this forum, who had been here much longer than I and had done nothing to advance the game play of others or themselves, Decided to bash the advice I'd given. I took it upon myself to disprove their theories and the best way to do so was the use of screenshots.

I was then accused of being a braggart and a troll for my trouble. The moderators of this forum must agree, since they have removed said screen shots.

On the contrary, I never presented myself as some gaming God, I get smoked sometimes too. Like mr Myagi said "someone always know more".

Now about target shooting making you a better hunter... Anybody who calls themselves a hunter but doesn't do everything in their power to make themselves as proficient as possible with their weapon of choice. Well... They are no hunter, just some guy wandering around in the woods with a gun.
Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Looseman wrote: »
    Apparently I'm a troll, I've never once been accused of this before, unless you count the fact I'm from lower Michigan.

I came to this forum to find info to help me get better at the game. Turns out most of the people of this forum are only interested in bashing GLU for creating these awesome games and having the nerve to expect to make a few bucks for their trouble.

So I took it upon myself to post-up what I had gleaned from the game so far, to hopefully assist anyone else who came here looking for the same thing I did.

After doing so, many on this forum, who had been here much longer than I and had done nothing to advance the game play of others or themselves, Decided to bash the advice I'd given. I took it upon myself to disprove their theories and the best way to do so was the use of screenshots.

I was then accused of being a braggart and a troll for my trouble. The moderators of this forum must agree, since they have removed said screen shots.

On the contrary, I never presented myself as some gaming God, I get smoked sometimes too. Like mr Myagi said "someone always know more".

Now about target shooting making you a better hunter... Anybody who calls themselves a hunter but doesn't do everything in their power to make themselves as proficient as possible with their weapon of choice. Well... They are no hunter, just some guy wandering around in the woods with a gun.

No one said u r a troll, looseman. We (at least I) appreciated your advice on ur very first post tho
    though i disagreed with some of what u said.
    Glu makes awesome games...when we criticize or nag or whatever most of it is aimed at egging Glu on to do things better and this has been appreciated and acknowledged by the moderators of these forums.
    You were bragging...come on, there is no shame in admitting that...it is okay but overdoing it will naturally stir remorse in other members...normal human reaction (we hunters could be childish in our reactions)
    If some of ur screenshots were taken out then obviously U broke forum rules somehow, somewhere...we didnot bribe glu to remove ur posts
    Of course target shooting makes u a better shooter and i play cts all the time, for the gold only, because i just don't. Like target shooting but that is me...
    And to finish off...please accept my apologies for any annoyance i may have caused u...seriuosly this is not a facetious statement...i don't Like to feel that i bugged someone where i should uave shown more understanding and flexibility :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Looseman wrote: »

Any images removed were not done by the DH16 team I can assure you! We in fact want people to post their opinions both positive and negative as it helps us know where we need to improve still as well as validation for things we are trying out.
  • Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    I appreciate the information looseman. Keep it coming. We need more CTS posts.

And for those that are concerned with you showing results, it's called Competitive Target Shooting, not Apathetic Target Shooting. I, for one, am motivated by seeing others results, especially if they are better than mine.