Harpoon ready?

63,000 XP to level up to level 43

Chris

Comments

• Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    63,000 XP to level up to level 43

Chris

Why is it 63,000 xp's to level 43, when it was 66,000xp's to level 42 according to you? I am on level 41.
    When can I expect XP to level 44?
    When do you expect region nine out?
    Let us know when you have 5 billion hunter bucks in the bank, or am I mistaking this for dh14.
    Enjoy those endless contract hunts. No wonder zebras are endangered along with lions and elephants. You are wiping them out in hunts.
    I thank you again for the info. Keep up the good work. You are quite the master hunter.
  • Options
    Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag61/yeager5/38ADC6DF-FD7F-44D5-9308-78A54172A115_zpszfhrnd2x.png

I don' t set the level up quantities ......

I just play to keep occupied...

Guess (for you non-believers I need to post photos....

Chris
  • Options
    Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    I have no problem harvesting virtual animals to help feed the virtual people who track, carry my extra ammo (specially with the full auto, and the shotgun!)

Plus, there is too many species and critters in such a small area.....
    I'm doing my part to save the habitat !!!!

I also enjoy the virtual sundowners, and a fresh elephant steak on the balboa log fire

No hangover, and my cardiologist doesn't object to the massive amounts of red meat

Chris
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I have no problem harvesting virtual animals to help feed the virtual people who track, carry my extra ammo (specially with the full auto, and the shotgun!)

Plus, there is too many species and critters in such a small area.....
    I'm doing my part to save the habitat !!!!

I also enjoy the virtual sundowners, and a fresh elephant steak on the balboa log fire

No hangover, and my cardiologist doesn't object to the massive amounts of red meat

Chris

Sorry, I apologize, It isn't that I don't believe you, it was something I saw from your previous posts that I didn't understand. I also got my level wrong. I am on 40. I would rather make plats than do contract hunts. I'll never catch you level wise anyway. You are number one in contract hunts. Congratulations you win a medal.
    You don't have to post pictures of the xp's. I do know all diseases like cancer is like the tourney, beatable. You have to try hard. I need to try harder at getting my facts right about the game.
    I enjoy responding to your posts, hope you do to. You are number one hunter, keep it up.