Frozen event prize

Just realized the name of the weapon

The "knock it off"

GLU does have a sense of humor

Warped as us players

Chris

Comments

• ScottyP0485ScottyP0485 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Does anyone know if the bundle that is being offered is just the guns or does it unlock each of the levels. I have tried posting this on my own but for some reason they wont show up. So i apologize for asking on your post but since it same topic i thought id ask here
    Does anyone know if the event bundle is just the guns or does it include the levels
  • InzpieInzpie Registered Users 9 Posts
    Has anyone bought the bonesaw pistol for 15k? What is it like? Too much recoil?
    Has anybody bought the event bundle i am trying to figure out if it is just the guns or if it unlocks all the levels of the big thaw
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Inzpie wrote: »

It's. Gonna take a few days to collect 15k plats...not yet
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Has anyone bought the bundle pack is it just the guns or is it the levels too
  • Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts

The stats look like a high powered fully auto, but one of the perks is 'steady aim' you see on the semi auto pistols. I am interested to hear feedback as well.
  • LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    Every time I came up against somebody using it in today's daily challenge I lost.
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
    Maui Haole wrote: »
    The stats look like a high powered fully auto, but one of the perks is 'steady aim' you see on the semi auto pistols. I am interested to hear feedback as well.

Well it's not a full auto like I had suspected, it's not listed under the available 3star full auto pistols for the daily event. if anyone buys it, please confirm if semi auto or burst. 6.2 starting fire rate with that 111 recoil...hard to see that being semi auto
    i6ihc5.png

OK, broke down since I've hoarded a good 50k after maxing the 3 guns I use, may as well have a little fun.

It feels lighter and fast to move, maybe it's just because it looks so sluggish, but it's not at all what it seems ( but bare in mind I hastily did the first 2 upgrades most of the way across the board before playing with it ). It shoots pretty darn fast at 6.something even without being auto or burst, the recoil is almost non existent with 2 upgrades, the barrel already being maxed when you purchase kind of makes it tough but fair. The reload is paaaaainful.. That's a minus for sure. The whole thing surprised me though, I'm not decided yet and it doesn't best my komodo xx(yellow one, since 2 have the same name), but it's fun and I kind of like it, maybe I'll upgrade it all the way and see, just wanted to make sure I liked it before maxing it lol.

One odd, cool/weird thing I found difficult to get use to at first was the 1.88 zoom, it feels too close still, but not as bad as the 2, really easy to hit the bull, I'd still prefer a little less zoom but will probably get use to this.. Much better than the 2x.

If you want a fun gun that probably only has a few uses in rounds that allow breaks for reloading and have been hoarding change like I have been, dump the coin on it, there are definite drawbacks but it's not a waste of a purchase in my opinion.
    i6ihc5.png

OK, broke down since I've hoarded a good 50k after maxing the 3 guns I use, may as well have a little fun.

It feels lighter and fast to move, maybe it's just because it looks so sluggish, but it's not at all what it seems ( but bare in mind I hastily did the first 2 upgrades most of the way across the board before playing with it ). It shoots pretty darn fast at 6.something even without being auto or burst, the recoil is almost non existent with 2 upgrades, the barrel already being maxed when you purchase kind of makes it tough but fair. The reload is paaaaainful.. That's a minus for sure. The whole thing surprised me though, I'm not decided yet and it doesn't best my komodo xx(yellow one, since 2 have the same name), but it's fun and I kind of like it, maybe I'll upgrade it all the way and see, just wanted to make sure I liked it before maxing it lol.

One odd, cool/weird thing I found difficult to get use to at first was the 1.88 zoom, it feels too close still, but not as bad as the 2, really easy to hit the bull, I'd still prefer a little less zoom but will probably get use to this.. Much better than the 2x.

If you want a fun gun that probably only has a few uses in rounds that allow breaks for reloading and have been hoarding change like I have been, dump the coin on it, there are definite drawbacks but it's not a waste of a purchase in my opinion.

Thanks for the detailed review. I saw last night it was an option for 3star semi auto pistols in the daily event. With that fire rate, did you have a chance to see if it's quick enough to get multiple hits on the single shot targets, similar to how the fully auto pistols can?

And I saw that reload number-yikes-2.5x longer than the other semi auto pistols. Kind of washes out the higher fire rate advantage, and with 3 less rounds in the starting clip will end up in hitting that reload roadblock pretty quickly.

I'm really tempted to buy it, mainly for the ability to participate in more daily events.

Thanks again for the info
    No problem! It's just nice that my posts are showing up now so I can participate in the discussion lol

OK so I just got a chance with single shot targets, I was able to get a couple with 2 bullets but it's close. It's a great gun, is tough to win with unless you time your reload right. Still that adds a good challenge. If the gun had an upgradeable clip instead of the revolver style the reload wouldn't be such a big deal but those two things work against each other here.

If you are just looking for a gun to enter more competitions though, it does well against similar guns and I think it's really fun. The 1.88 zoom is a nice change of view also.
    Edit: is very hard to win against the alock in this tournament with a maxed out bonesaw, so take that as you will. It's definitely fun, but if you are looking to win without putting in some hard work and patience this isn't the gun, the 8 round cap and reload are a bigger struggle than I thought originally. That tournament had me going gray early lol
    Well, that's a bummer it's at such a disadvantage and with the rewards gained by winning - pretty sure the choice is the alock if I end up buying in to play the 3star semi auto daily events.

How fast is reload once fully upgraded?
    Can anyone tell me what is in the bundle for the big thaw event is it just the guns or the levels too
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Completed event.....
    No prize weapon awarded....

Chris
  • LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    Chris , you have to buy it with the plats you win from The event.
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Loose,

The rifle had disappear on the shop......

I should have bought earlier

Showed back up next day

Weird

Chris
  • cajunpowerzcajunpowerz Registered Users 33 Posts
    It's a revolver so of course it's single fire