Options

Free Gold

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
Just had three 25 gold videos in a row. Nice start to the day.
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Just had three 25 gold videos in a row. Nice start to the day.

Haven't seen 25's for a while but certainly more videos are coming in...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Haven't seen 25's for a while but certainly more videos are coming in...

I had 2 out of three videos with the 25 gold, but I rarely see them. Anything to not talk about the tourneys.
    I guess someone has to mention some part of the game a few times a month.
  • Options
    Agreed Duck, a good diversion from tournament posts. Anyone getting lucky with gold from Fyber offers? At one stage "choicesurveys" were paying off but for the last two weeks they have not paid anything. "Ions media" offers have always been fake. I only get lucky once in a while with "tap research" surveys and app downloads are too low on coins anyway, so it has been mainly vids for me. I should be able to pay the next two special events (one coming up in four days)
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    The earn gold is a fraud. I do an offer and they didn't give me my 27 gold. Also doing vids for gold. Tired of being ripped off. About finished with the game for awhile. And how the he** did you get three 25 gold videos in a row. Just want some answers and ready for the next region with 11.4 million in the bank.
  • Options
    Wow, i only have 1.8 million but then again i dont do contracts. A special event should be here in a day or so :)
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    The earn gold is a fraud. I do an offer and they didn't give me my 27 gold. Also doing vids for gold. Tired of being ripped off. About finished with the game for awhile. And how the he** did you get three 25 gold videos in a row. Just want some answers and ready for the next region with 11.4 million in the bank.

Just lucky I guess. It's the second time it's happened to me. I only have just under 4 million waiting for the next region. I guess I'll have to do some contracts next region to build up some bucks.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    I agree that most offers are frauds. Fyber seems worse than Tapjoy or Sponsorpay were at various times through DH2014 and DinoHunter, and even they were horrible. I watch the Fyber videos when they are available, because they are the only "offers" that are reliably paid out. Unfortunately, I haven't seen one in ages. I just assume that I will never see gold from any other offer will never be received and just do not bother with them anymore.

Bill1957 wrote: »
    Just lucky I guess. It's the second time it's happened to me. I only have just under 4 million waiting for the next region. I guess I'll have to do some contracts next region to build up some bucks.
    I have about 2.5 million saved for the next region, and will probably add a bit more before we get the next region. Then I will do just enough contracts after the next region to get me through the next one.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2