Options

Collecting the free supply packs

Has anyone had a problem collecting the free "marathon pack" and "marksman pack"?

Comments

• Options
    cajunpowerzcajunpowerz Registered Users 33 Posts
    What free packs
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    That's what I was going to ask. I've never seen anything offered for free.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    DaSlash2DaSlash2 Registered Users 69 Posts
    i think its the 5 free energy u get everyday...but to max it from 10 to 15, u have to pay.., if u buy it the next time u get 5 free, it will be 20....is it?...
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
  • Options
    LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    Regardless of your max energy and how full it is, when you claim the free energy which u have to do during the allotted time frame it is added to your total. So if you have a 13 max energy and its full it will rise to 18 but does not raise your max energy as you can see next to the number 18/13
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • Options
    nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    It was a bug..... for a day or two when you would sign on it would offer so much gold so much energy and something else for free but when you would click on it it wouldn't give it to you... If you signed off and then sign back on the same offer would show up is costing $4.99... Then whenever you would sign on for the first time the next day it would show it is being free again and you can click on it and it still wouldn't give it to you... If you signed off and then sign back on the same thing would show up again is being $4.99... It got fixed within a few days... Now, has anyone gotten over 1000 saved up energies? I have over 900 and am wondering if I get to 1000 if it will show 1000 or if it'll show 0 and will have screwed myself by having not stop collecting
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Glad you said something, I am at 990 and did not think about a possible 1000 glitch. Guess I better stay below 1000 for now, thanks!
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I have around 1125 energy saved. Not sure how high it will go.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Ok, guess I can move on above 1000 for now, thanks for the info!
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Ok, guess I can move on above 1000 for now, thanks for the info!

It must be strange logging into the game three times a day for the last 30 years just to get 15 free energy.
    You have enough energy to hunt all the animals for the next 100 regions. Then you can catch Chris for level and hunter bucks.
  • Options
    Duck76 wrote: »
    It must be strange logging into the game three times a day for the last 30 years just to get 15 free energy.
    You have enough energy to hunt all the animals for the next 100 regions. Then you can catch Chris for level and hunter bucks.

Yeah well at least even if I am logging in every day for 30 years just racking up lives I can at least experience the completion of a hunt when I wish to... some people have been Oregon Duck fans for over 40 years And never been able to experience A national championship!:p
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
  • Options
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    Yeah well at least even if I am logging in every day for 30 years just racking up lives I can at least experience the completion of a hunt when I wish to... some people have been Oregon Duck fans for over 40 years And never been able to experience A national championship!:p

At least their in the conference of champions, I hope you are not a Florida State fan, since that team got it **** kicked last year.
  • Options
    Duck76 wrote: »
    At least their in the conference of champions, I hope you are not a Florida State fan, since that team got it **** kicked last year.

LOL...They're obviously not in the conference known for grammar and spelling championships....lol... I'm sorry I've never heard of the pac-12 being called the Conference of Champions... Lol... I'm an Sec fan.... they are known as the conference of Champions.... but I did root for FSU the year they won their last national championship and the next year when they got their butts beat by the Ducks...
  • Options
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    LOL...They're obviously not in the conference known for grammar and spelling championships....lol... I'm sorry I've never heard of the pac-12 being called the Conference of Champions... Lol... I'm an Sec fan.... they are known as the conference of Champions.... but I did root for FSU the year they won their last national championship and the next year when they got their butts beat by the Ducks...

Well did you expect me to make that up? The pac 12 has more national championships in all sports both men and women than any other conference. How you ask, women's softball. Where 90% of the titles were won.
    The Sec has played well. They suck at basketball only. They play soft teams in conference and nonconference, even in football. The Sec is not the overall conference of championships. They only rule football, and women's softball lately with Florida being a two time defending champion.
    Look it up, not making it up. FSU won't be playing in March Madness.