Options

Cts upgrades disappeared

Has this happened to anyone else? I just wasted 700 gold on upgrading my CTS gold gun to help with the recoil & stability. The upgrades lasted for one round and then disappeared now the upgrades cost twice as much. If this is how the game is set up I'm deleting it. Btw I'm playing in an brand new iPhone 6s Plus

Comments

• Options
    Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    I have not had that happen. That should be corrected.

On a similar note I did notice in the current daily event, my full auto pistol, the patriot stinger pro 3, has an upgrade glitch and it cost me about 4000 plats. The magazine has the option to purchase an upgrade past 16 rounds, but in the stats there is no corresponding increase - it's not green and there is no increase shown to the side. See the pic below

image.png

I thought the glitch was in the stats since the option to buy was open, and thought the mag capacicity would increase by another 2 or 3 after purchase, but I was wrong. It let me buy it, took my plats, and my mag stayed at 16.
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I also haven't had the problem. By the way, what are you going to do with 130,000 plats?
    Hate to see anyone ripped off.
    If you are new to the game, submit a ticket to Glu.
  • Options
    Duck76 wrote: »
    I also haven't had the problem. By the way, what are you going to do with 130,000 plats?
    Hate to see anyone ripped off.
    If you are new to the game, submit a ticket to Glu.

Turn it into 250,000 lol. I was sitting on them to be as set as possible for season 2, under the assumption we will have to buy new guns.

I have my main 2 guns maxed, both silver guns maxed, the rest of the guns are upgraded to the point where I can make it through the daily challenges with a pretty high success rate. Nothing to spend them on in CTS.

I wish glu would add more gun variety to the daily challenges like we saw in the beginning, it has become stagnant lately. I won't buy anymore 3 star guns until season 2 so if the current pattern continues I'm out a few days of each week. it would be nice if they put out a challenge using the Horde for once maybe?

About the only thing I could see spending them on before season 2 is for an assault rifle at some point, pretty sure R9 is going to eat up a the majority of my HB's
  • Options
    Maui Haole wrote: »
    I have not had that happen. That should be corrected.

On a similar note I did notice in the current daily event, my full auto pistol, the patriot stinger pro 3, has an upgrade glitch and it cost me about 4000 plats. The magazine has the option to purchase an upgrade past 16 rounds, but in the stats there is no corresponding increase - it's not green and there is no increase shown to the side. See the pic below

image.png

I thought the glitch was in the stats since the option to buy was open, and thought the mag capacicity would increase by another 2 or 3 after purchase, but I was wrong. It let me buy it, took my plats, and my mag stayed at 16.

Glitch has been fixed with the most recent update. My mag now shows 18, so it gave me credit for my purchase. Thanks Glu
  • Options
    saskdeersaskdeer Registered Users 50 Posts
    Great I hoped they would fix my issue when they attempted to compensate me for the game hitching and losing seven levels and losses that were wins they tried to give me 200 gold but reduced my gold to 200 instead of adding it to the 568 I had already, when I pointed out there error here's the response I received

64347FB4-1FF0-4F64-A411-3F7CD4519813_zps4vopy7gf.png