fyber offer wall?

Anyone else or is it me? The Fyber offer wall shows no offers available for the last 16 days now...
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Still looks the same here with a few pages of offers. A few videos worth 1 gold each and the rest offering amounts of gold that are unlikely to ever pay out.

Most Fyber offers seem to be verging on fraudulent. I can't even count the number that I have tried that say "No purchase necessary," but then require a purchase. An example right now is the $50 Subway Giftcard offer saying "Submit valid information. No purchase Necessary." Once you provide your information, you are told that "In order to receive your $50 giftcard you must try one of the featured offers below," which almost always involve a purchase.

Coca Cola has a similarly fraudulent "no purchase necessary" offer here at the moment.

Even the videos are tedious for only one gold.

I hardly bother with the Fyber offers any more, and when I do bother, it is only for the single gold videos.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    Still looks the same here with a few pages of offers. A few videos worth 1 gold each and the rest offering amounts of gold that are unlikely to ever pay out.

Most Fyber offers seem to be verging on fraudulent. I can't even count the number that I have tried that say "No purchase necessary," but then require a purchase. An example right now is the $50 Subway Giftcard offer saying "Submit valid information. No purchase Necessary." Once you provide your information, you are told that "In order to receive your $50 giftcard you must try one of the featured offers below," which almost always involve a purchase.

Coca Cola has a similarly fraudulent "no purchase necessary" offer here at the moment.

Even the videos are tedious for only one gold.

I hardly bother with the Fyber offers any more, and when I do bother, it is only for the single gold videos.

Amen, brother. You couldn't say it any better.
    Fyber is a rip off.
  • Teddy the EspurrTeddy the Espurr Registered Users 51 Posts
    Dead Trigger 2's Tapjoy is actually decent. Rewards pay out instantly and the pay is decent. I remember having saved 200+ Gold just to skip tue blueprints for a SCAR-H. Good times tearing zombies with that beast.

Fyber is no-go. Had 6 offers pending it basically didn't deliver.