Replayable Rifle missions?

This kept rubbing me in all the wrong ways: Glu's FPS games always have a smooth, well-made feel to it and I liked it for that, but it kills its own replayability by not allowing us to replay Rifle missions.
Sure, you can swap to the Rifle anytime in Shotgun/AR events, but mostly its there because of a cap they've set so you can't earn too much money, progressing too fast.

I love the sniping in this game, I really want to see replayable Rifle missions in future updates. I don't care if rewards are little, I just want to have fun pls.

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I agree, in Dh14, the rifle is cheapest. It is more of a challenge to get a kill then the shotgun or AR. They should have done an a** shot for a bounty in DH14, they need to offer more money and unlimited for a rifle than a shogun or AR contract. Besides rump shots are fun. Besides how do other players like shooting animals? Groin shots?
  • Teddy the EspurrTeddy the Espurr Registered Users 51 Posts
    Like f**king Sniper Elite? Yeah that's a nice idea, but it probably won't made it for age group rating reasons.

Really, I grinded Shotgun contracts for 12 times straight once I ran out of Region 2 Rifle contracts, saving up for the next Region and maxing out the Rifle too. I need more Money more faster and I don't have the ability, and not willing to hand over real money for it.
    And I aslo want to see parts-swapping like changing back scopes in DH 2014.

There's a reason there are so many hackers in the mobile gaming community, where bad ecosystems meant horribly long grinding sessions, easily longer than ones on PC. If you want to make a better F2P game that kept players returning, make everything available for free as humanly as possible, then this is where the ad revenue kicks in. I don't block ads for reasons, it's their only way for a F2P to properly make money, but no one in their sane mind would be willing to spend $30 on a 3-star Rifle that will become useless within 2 weeks.

Man, DH 2016 had so much missing. What's the use for looking so pretty when everyting is so restricted, so much premium content were out of reach and ARs can only be bought with Gold or Plats?! Think about free players, devs! If they leave that's gonna be bad.

Glue pls.
  • LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    I agree, replaying rifle missions at a reduced payout would be a good option.
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
    Looseman wrote: »
    I agree, replaying rifle missions at a reduced payout would be a good option.

Or making it unlimited for more money in order to not do contract hunts or make AR hunts way more money. We all know how many hunts per region on DH14 it takes to make enough money to buy the guns. And that is w/o free energy. They could charge more HB's to upgrade on contract hunts or make it more challenging to upgrade with reduced pay on unlimited rifle hunts. It would be pick your poison.
    It would be a win win situation for those who hate contract hunts.
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Or making it unlimited for more money in order to not do contract hunts or make AR hunts way more money. We all know how many hunts per region on DH14 it takes to make enough money to buy the guns. And that is w/o free energy. They could charge more HB's to upgrade on contract hunts or make it more challenging to upgrade with reduced pay on unlimited rifle hunts. It would be pick your poison.
    It would be a win win situation for those who hate contract hunts.

This is why we love DH14, right.
    Bring it back for DH16. It'll be God's work if this did return.
    This is why we love DH14, right.
    Bring it back for DH16. It'll be God's work if this did return.

My point is this, if they make sequels, like Hollywood, the sequel better be better than the original. Some games like this can and do get better over the years, just like some movie franchises are worth making extras of (despite them doing this to every original movie). DH16 was never going to outdo it its predecessor, and this one is different in a few ways. It doesn't need to be a clone of it, but it needs to stand apart to get people in the seats so to speak.
    I guess people like the special events and like earning plats. It is to da** easy to make hb's with very little to pay in upgrades. The trophy hunts are easy, and.while free energy was a great idea, it would have made it better in DH14.
    I didn't like getting ripped off on losing my multiplier toa non miss or my energy to a non found opponent either.
    My beef with this game is its predecessor was better at being more challenging. The trophy hunts lasted longer, the hunting is harder except wabbit season.
    I love the advice in the forum and humoring Chris and others. Never intend to offend. I want this game to succeed, but Glu clones the guns, makes the AR guns for gold, and repeats events that are to da** much in gold.
    Really this game is a mess, and fyber is a ripoff, and all they care about is profit and people spending real money on it.
    Does Glu know how to make a game better, or is DH18 going to be the same?
    I think that we need to pressure them into a better product. Does anyone want to better this game or is everyone against it?
    Games are meant to challenge, but this game would pi** a rhino into charging you.
    I hate the session timed out as much as the timer error in its predecessor. I also hate being kicked off the hunts in both games and having my time wasted in the tourneys with no targets, or getting it ended early before times up.
    I am ranting because I am tired of the **** of Glu game products, and besides, DH14 had better graphics and more blood.
    Duck76 wrote: »
    ...makes the AR guns for gold, ...
    ...fyber is a ripoff...
    ...DH14 had more blood. (DH14 looks pretty potato to me tbh)

That's our problem here, Houston.