More player participating in forum please.

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
It seems like only a few people participating in the forum.
Please sign up for an id and password and give your opinion.
I just see the same people and topics. It is ok when new people to the forum ask questions.
Please help here. Remember to check the forum and read others opinions. They are smart and can give great advice. I guess Chris is on level 55 by now since I haven't seen a post from him in a while.
Happy hunting and welcome to March.

Comments

• Teddy the EspurrTeddy the Espurr Registered Users 51 Posts
    Nah, these sheeps won't give a sh*t. If they hated the game, they uninstall it, leave a 1-star review and that's it. End of story. They're too lazy or unable to voice their opinions easily. But a few of us are still here tho, giving proper constructive criticism.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Or, there is nothing to comment about. I've lost interest in playing this version and really don't care about target shooting.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I can recall a few years ago, the DH 2014 forum was very active. There were new topics every day. But as time went on, the posts slowly went away. I kind of miss those days.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I can recall a few years ago, the DH 2014 forum was very active. There were new topics every day. But as time went on, the posts slowly went away. I kind of miss those days.

Not to mention the users in those days.

The Dino Hunter forum was just as active while the game was being supported. Just about all of the old timers have lost interest in DH2016 and abandoned it.

I generally do not participate in threads on tournaments because I just will not play them. Otherwise, the regions and events are fairly formulaic. Finish a region in a couple of hours, spend a week collecting enough in contract hunts for the next region, and then farm gold and 15 free energy per day until the next region comes out. Not much to talk about...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Or, there is nothing to comment about. I've lost interest in playing this version and really don't care about target shooting.

I totally agree, I have already made it clear that I feel that target shooting is ridiculous in a "hunting" game so there is little left to say.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    SubH2O wrote: »
    Otherwise, the regions and events are fairly formulaic. Finish a region in a couple of hours, spend a week collecting enough in contract hunts for the next region, and then farm gold and 15 free energy per day until the next region comes out. Not much to talk about...

Had to agree with that. Too little variety for the game. And Nature's Fury can counter this, then again, paywall. Great.Just great.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    As casajr said there is little to post about. The forum is now full of CTS posts, and DH2016 proved to be a letdown. Actually, since getting my new phone i restarted DH2014 and realized how advanced it is compared to DH2016. Trophy hunts, elite hunts, events, hidden regions, weapon hunts, bounties...with high quality graphics and what have you. Two and a half years of play and thousands of posts. I have lost appetite in DH2016
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    casajr wrote: »

I'll hop on this bandwagon.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    As casajr said there is little to post about. The forum is now full of CTS posts, and DH2016 proved to be a letdown. Actually, since getting my new phone i restarted DH2014 and realized how advanced it is compared to DH2016. Trophy hunts, elite hunts, events, hidden regions, weapon hunts, bounties...with high quality graphics and what have you. Two and a half years of play and thousands of posts. I have lost appetite in DH2016

Funny you said that...

When I got my new phone, the last thing I wanted to do was to restart DH2014, so I decided to invest my time in the new version instead. Unfortunately, the more I play DH2016, the more I contemplate going back as well.
    Still a bit irritated that I can't carry my old progress over to the new phone, but I will probably be restarting DH2014 shortly anyway and starting from scratch again. Kind of looking forward to it now.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
    I feel with u Subh20. I calculated around 6000 hunts to get everything back, excluding the bounties. That will be 100 hours of play. If i play half an hour a day i will need 200 days. Should finish by end of summer!
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Not if they keep adding regions to it. We know there will be a region 29 and maybe 30, which is a nice round number. Who knows how much longer DH14 will go? I like it better, Glu needs to apologize for this game.
    It pains me how much is change from DH14 just so they can milk the most out of us. I really feel DH14 is mechanically better than DH16, tho weapon design is ugly there and its scenery is a bit spartan.

I'm ready to quit DH16 if they add more IAP only content.
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    Funny you said that...

When I got my new phone, the last thing I wanted to do was to restart DH2014, so I decided to invest my time in the new version instead. Unfortunately, the more I play DH2016, the more I contemplate going back as well.
    Still a bit irritated that I can't carry my old progress over to the new phone, but I will probably be restarting DH2014 shortly anyway and starting from scratch again. Kind of looking forward to it now.

I feel for you also. I restarted at Christmas and I am back to region 18 with not quite 50 million Hb's,s. Should take two more weeks to get last two trophy hunts and then one month per region not buying the AR at all and not every shotgun.
    I have done five regions fully in five days (all available hunt options per region except finishing the rare hunts). at this rate i will finish in a month, then a week for hidden regions and maybe another three weeks for bounties.