Options

Recommend to upgrade first HIP Accuracy or recoil for pistols

Which is better to upgrade first recoil or HIP accuracy to use in tournaments?

Comments

• Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I would rather upgrade my accuracy first, but only if you control the gun when you shoot. You can't win if you miss anyway.
  • Options
    LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    First max your ammo to get the higher hit scores. Then follow the order they appear, works for me
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • Options
    Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    How does the hip accuracy work out for you guys? I upgraded one of my silver guns, but I still prefer to shoot with the scope up. I didn't upgrade the hip accuracy on my gold guns since it seemed a waste of plats to me because I shoot with the sight up.

Totally agree with looseman, maxing ammo should be the first upgrade.
  • Options
    dnbfan4lifednbfan4life Registered Users 19 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    I would rather upgrade my accuracy first, but only if you control the gun when you shoot. You can't win if you miss anyway.

When I purchase a new pistol I upgrade power first off course. After that I upgrade the other stuff
  • Options
    Looseman wrote: »
    First max your ammo to get the higher hit scores. Then follow the order they appear, works for me

I usually do power first. Then I focus on all other ones
  • Options
    Maui Haole wrote: »
    How does the hip accuracy work out for you guys? I upgraded one of my silver guns, but I still prefer to shoot with the scope up. I didn't upgrade the hip accuracy on my gold guns since it seemed a waste of plats to me because I shoot with the sight up.

Totally agree with looseman, maxing ammo should be the first upgrade.

I upgraded hip accuracy on my irs horde pistol and I felt a slight difference when I shoot. Not too out of control
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I agree, but the question was between accuracy or recoil, and I said what I would first upgrade between the two choices.
    It wasn't my overall first choice, because I would always upgrade ammo and power first. While you can't win if you miss, you also can't win without reloading as little as possible or without trying to maximize lots of shots on target, but having a better weapon will beat an upgraded inferior weapon anyway. Upgrades matter, better weapons matter more.