I must be a moron to upgrade the patriot hammer with 50k plts

I earned about 50k plts with silver tournament for about 50 days! But I am stupid enough to spend all of them to upgrade the patriot hammer to max. With this baby, you can hardy win anyone above level 14, even you maximum everything.

Guys, my suggestion is to save 100k plts, then buy and upgrade the 1.5k pistol.

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I wonder how much plats we will need for season two of the CTS. I can get to level ten or so then it is impossible.
    Well, region ten will be out next week on Thursday, if I am right. Glu will tell me I am wrong.
  • LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    I had good luck for awhile with the hammer, but now way to many upgraded guns out there. I usually use my A-Lock till I lose to many times, then switch over to my ISR-Horde and still lose A few to better shooters air the stupid hit the bullseye lose your multiplier glitch.
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    Looseman wrote: »
    ...the stupid hit the bullseye lose your multiplier glitch.

Have you noticed this glitch is more prevalent in burst fire pistols? Happens with other guns but seems to happen on my burst pistols much more often.
  • LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    I have noticed with the singl shot guns it always seems to be a hit on the lower right edge of the bullseye that counts as a miss.

It does seem to happen more with the burst guns, but your throwing way more imaginary lead Down range and its a lot harder to see where you hit with less magnification.
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    Looseman wrote: »
    It does seem to happen more with the burst guns, but your throwing way more imaginary lead Down range and its a lot harder to see where you hit with less magnification.

Its hard to image its an outright miss though, when the sight doesn't go outside the red circle, I hit 20 hits of red or yellow bullseye and randomly my 14th shot missed the entire target.

I think you're on to something with the rate of fire, system having trouble keeping up with the volume hits a burst pistol provides.
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I don't care what gun misses the most when you didn't miss at all. Fix the glitch Glu. I am tired of my multiplier going to zero because the game says I misses and there is a da** hole in the target. Sometimes I swear I miss the target and they call it a hit.
    It is like watching football where they don't know sh** what constitutes a da** catch.