Options

Tourneys vs Special Events

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
What do you gamers enjoy more, the special events or the tourneys.
Or is everyone just collecting energy, gold and plats?
I like being challenged, so I like the tourney better.

Comments

• Options
    LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    I enjoy the whole game, the hunts are not plentiful enough so the CTS makes a nice distraction.
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • Options
    Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    CTS by far.

Its all subjective, but the hunting aspect of the game is very mundane and repetitive in my opinion. I'm not sure I'll continue hunting after my HB's run out - R9 is still untouched. I farmed out about $2m HB's between level 22-27 and that little bit drove me to the point where I was seriously going to delete the game had CTS not come out. Pending gold availability, I will continue to play the events, not for the gameplay - same issue as the regular hunting, but for the plat rewards.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Never did come around to liking the tournaments in any way, shape or form. I have gone back and given them additional chances to capture my attention, but I still hate them. Doubt that I will ever give them another chance.

Events are my definite preference.

Just collecting energy and gold at the moment.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Just trying to gauge people's interest in game and looking for what people think.
    Trying to play catch up in Dh14, I got a new IPad and had to start over. I started over about Christmas and have worked back up to Region 17, while ignoring buying the AR, and not buying every region shotgun to save on HB's. You get lots of consumables and I use plenty.