A first

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
I won by 11,000 points in gold tourney, and they said I lost and took a star.
What a bunch of f***ing liars. I also lost my winning streak. Obviously can't tell a cow from a hole in the ground.

Comments

• saskdeersaskdeer Registered Users 50 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    I won by 11,000 points in gold tourney, and they said I lost and took a star.
    What a bunch of f***ing liars. I also lost my winning streak. Obviously can't tell a cow from a hole in the ground.

I had the same issues happened seven times in one day so I left a note for customer care they were appolegetic and gave me 200 gold for my troubles but they removed the rest of my gold and left 200

So they haven't decided if they want to fix it they say they can't

15D02ADB-2676-49AF-8524-A0950C4CE871_zpshso1j1y1.png
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    They should give everyone 200 free gold for their stupidity. Not to be mean, but telling me and punishing me for "winning", by taking a star is highway robbery. Doesn't matter if it is unintentional, they need to fix their bugs.
    Speaking of, they have enough da** bugs in this and its predecessor to bury my stupid apartment building in.
    Why do I bother?
  • Teddy the EspurrTeddy the Espurr Registered Users 51 Posts
    The game sometimes didn't even refund me Energy when no other players are found in CTS. And holy sh*t, they wanted to refund you 200 Gold, but instead left you with 200 Gold.

topkek glue
  • saskdeersaskdeer Registered Users 50 Posts
    It took a couple of weeks but glu restored the missing gold
    46E9F7ED-BC18-4AFF-8655-4942B656D5DB_zpsl91vhfwl.png
  • Teddy the EspurrTeddy the Espurr Registered Users 51 Posts
    Glad everything' fine. Glu should've be more careful next time.
    At least they care about the players. That's what matters really.