Region 10

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
Well what do you know. Good job Glu, you increased the price for the guns, now just do it for their upgrades.
I like doing the trophy hunts w/o using any energy unlike dh14, which used two energy.
Now all you hunters stuck on level 20 to 30, will have to do contract hunts for the next region.
Well at least Argentina sounds fun, it isn't another us state, and not that I don't mind but I like some variety.

Comments

• SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Well what do you know. Good job Glu, you increased the price for the guns, now just do it for their upgrades.
    I like doing the trophy hunts w/o using any energy unlike dh14, which used two energy.
    Now all you hunters stuck on level 20 to 30, will have to do contract hunts for the next region.
    Well at least Argentina sounds fun, it isn't another us state, and not that I don't mind but I like some variety.

Just got the upgrade as well. Have finished the trophies and am a bit past half way in the rifle series. I had 97 energy stored up, so should be through this region pretty quick. Got bored by Rifle Series #20 or so, so am taking a break now.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • eafcmm09eafcmm09 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm definitely enjoying the new scenery and the animals are doing a good job of nose diving when they get shot so I'm satisfied!
  • LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    Not even gonna start it till I see if the semi auto rifle is the prize for next weeks gold CTS turny.
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat