Guns NEED some kind of trade in value.

JohnMJohnM Registered Users 48 Posts
Hi everyone. My first post. Have lot to say but as of now , dispute the many other issues that can be discussed. The big one is this. We the players need to demand a pro shop that gives at least some trade in value for are unneeded junk. After much time and effort I just bought the horde and didn't even get it to second level upgrades. Now with season 2 coming I fear that is now just a lost cause. Anyone else agree.?

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    JohnM wrote: »
    Hi everyone. My first post. Have lot to say but as of now , dispute the many other issues that can be discussed. The big one is this. We the players need to demand a pro shop that gives at least some trade in value for are unneeded junk. After much time and effort I just bought the horde and didn't even get it to second level upgrades. Now with season 2 coming I fear that is now just a lost cause. Anyone else agree.?

I agree, what I don't understand is why this game with only 10 regions out, uses more space already than DH14 with 28 and soon to be 29 regions, on my I pad.
    I also want to know how they can make Season two of the CTS better or harder. New guns? What about the prizes and the prices involving the plats for guns?
    I don't like not being able to sell the old guns for needed hb's.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    You want to sell guns to who? This is a game that subsists on in-app purchases, like tons of other games out there. No one cares about you receiving money, things go the other way around. They want you to spend, and that is sensible considering they have a business to run. Never heard of a game where u sell guns...
    I have played a dozen Glu games and others without spending a dime, you can always trudge through
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    Trade in value is a fine idea. I've seen it on other games. You can trade plats for hunter bucks on here. That's a Similar idea.
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Looseman wrote: »
    Trade in value is a fine idea. I've seen it on other games. You can trade plats for hunter bucks on here. That's a Similar idea.

I agree. But I would trade them in for gold or plats. Why keep them when you don't want to go back to old regions for less money in contract hunts to use them?
    Not only trade plats for hb's, but you can earn gold and plats fairly fast. I wish you could have done that in DH14, to make hb's faster, or at least expanded your energy capacity. If this game was more of a challenge, and not just the tourney, then endless contract hunts don't bother me if it makes beating the game easier.
    Anyone else have ideas?
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Trading guns is not going to happen with Glu. I have been on Glu forums for years and played Glu games for years. It ain't gonna happen. Read posts elsewhere, this issue has been discussed tons of times, and it simply won't happen.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)