Past silver season 2 where's the the gold round

??! When is it going to start? And the daily challenge?

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    ??! When is it going to start? And the daily challenge?

If it's like regions it will be Thursday.Glu needs some time to work out the kinks.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Frankly i am happy the CTS is suspended for now. It was not meant to be there in the first place. Sorry for being the killjoy.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    Frankly i am happy the CTS is suspended for now. It was not meant to be there in the first place. Sorry for being the killjoy.

My Joy is unaffected by your lack of enthusiasm for the best part of the game. 💩
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • Kevin70puffKevin70puff Registered Users 15 Posts
    I agree the cts is the best part of the game.
  • cajunpowerzcajunpowerz Registered Users 33 Posts
    Just cause you sucked and can't hang. It's those who can't seem to catch on and accept the ever changing world of gaming we live in. If not for C.T.S. I would play this game once a week or so. There is only so much shooting of retarded A.I. animals you can do before it gets repetitive.
    So back to the original question, Why are we not getting our gold tourneys and daily tourneys?
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Thanks to all those who bashed back at me. I saw it coming, and i am happy that i released your lowly language and degraded statements out of their filthy pen. To cajunpowerz: just to ur knowledge i won each and every silver and gold tournament right from the start. To looseman: looks like you have a loose colon sir, u spilled something in ur post. To the others who did not post any aggressive comments yet and want to use the forum to hit back at my original polite "opinion" now is time..
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    Thanks to all those who bashed back at me. I saw it coming, and i am happy that i released your lowly language and degraded statements out of their filthy pen.

That's hilarious, I'm surprised people still feed you.
    So back to the original question, Why are we not getting our gold tourneys and daily tourneys?.

Agreed, I can understand making a mistake, but I can't understand why the mistake wasn't fixed, or further explained.

Everything except the banner on the top of the tournaments main screen still says season one, the guns, the rules, the how to play - all still show season one info. Why not just turn back on the gold and daily as well? We're missing out on plats, gold, and energy - it would be nice to know what the hold up is.
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts

Samer, you are entitled to your opinion. Don't pay attention to them.
    Glu makes too many mistakes for my liking, they need to fix the whole da** shabang.
    I respect your right to your opinion.
    How was CTS not meant to be in DH2016 when the developers clearly spent the man hours producing it and then uploading to the game servers as the most entertaining aspect of the game.
  • LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    Thanks to all those who bashed back at me. I saw it coming, and i am happy that i released your lowly language and degraded statements out of their filthy pen. To cajunpowerz: just to ur knowledge i won each and every silver and gold tournament right from the start. To looseman: looks like you have a loose colon sir, u spilled something in ur post. To the others who did not post any aggressive comments yet and want to use the forum to hit back at my original polite "opinion" now is time..

I thought my response was very cordial. And my little **** emoticon was the just for fun. 🙊
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
    Maui Haole wrote: »
    Agreed, I can understand making a mistake, but I can't understand why the mistake wasn't fixed, or further explained.

Everything except the banner on the top of the tournaments main screen still says season one, the guns, the rules, the how to play - all still show season one info. Why not just turn back on the gold and daily as well? We're missing out on plats, gold, and energy - it would be nice to know what the hold up is.

Just reverted back to season 1 with all 3 tourneys for me. Thanks Glu
  • Kevin70puffKevin70puff Registered Users 15 Posts
    I still only have silver I wonder why some have all three back and I am still stuck with just silver. You would think everyone would update at the same time.