Options

Lag whipe shooting made me lost CTS 9 times in a row.

Nope. I'm cooked, I'm absolutely ****ed at how the game lags every time a round is fired. The Cyro's full-auto is useless now because of this. Once you hold down the trigger and poof, a bullet was missed!

I'm pretty sure the phone's good enough for the game, but it still needs some graphical downgrading to ensure the game to be running smoothly. Please, I really need graphics settings, as the game freezes for half a second every time a whole bunch of assets load up or every time I fire a weapon.

I'm gonna give up today's Silver Tourney. So close to getting the Spectrum Auto.

Comments

• Options
    Rhino8388Rhino8388 Registered Users 3 Posts
    It's not just you or your devices...I have a new S6 Active and a new Samsung Tablet and I am having lots of problems with slow down and go....back n forth....It sucks!
  • Options
    cajunpowerzcajunpowerz Registered Users 33 Posts
    Galaxy s6 64 bit architecture 3 gigs ram 1.5ghz quadcore processor and quad core 2.1 ghz gpu
  • Options
    JohnMJohnM Registered Users 48 Posts
    Happening real bad to me today. Moving from target to target is just painful. Hope it gets fixed soon.
  • Options
    LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    The only time I experienced this type of glitch was on and old iPad mini 1. That's how I knew it was a 1 and took it back to Walmart and exchanged it for the 2 I was supposed to get in the first place.
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat