Options

Season two CTS

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
I am confused. They update the game and give us back the daily challenge and the gold tourney but it still says season one. So what is it? One or two?
I think Glu is confused and doesn't know what to do

Comments

• Options
    JohnMJohnM Registered Users 48 Posts
    Wow. Now I am confused. I turned off at lunch. Nothing to do. See your post. Think ok. Gold and daily back. Dont even care if old or new. ALL I have is silver . And in other post by head honcho , It was there mistake , with the now we know. All I feel is the hurry up and wait. . I signed up for the 19.99 subscription and I am boiling. Spent all my plats on horde and it might be junk now. No credits for playing. Watch countless advertising for free gold. Can't take one more contract hunt. WHY ARE WE DOING THIS. THERES GOT TO BE BETTER. WANT DH REHAB.
  • Options
    Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    I am confused. They update the game and give us back the daily challenge and the gold tourney but it still says season one. So what is it? One or two?
    I think Glu is confused and doesn't know what to do

I understood Roone's post to mean the season 2 text was a mistake, we were still supposed to be playing season 1, and they were going to change it back to season 1.
    Roone wrote: »
    The Season 2 text snuck out before we were ready! The text will be reverted soon!

However... Now you know Season 2 is coming!!! :)

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?203922-CTS-Season-2&p=440155&viewfull=1#post440155
  • Options
    JohnMJohnM Registered Users 48 Posts
    Maui . how's that change back thing working out. Tired of silver only yet. Board to death. Make you want to play candy crush. ? Just wondering. Thank for private message.
  • Options
    Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    JohnM wrote: »
    Maui . how's that change back thing working out. Tired of silver only yet. Board to death. Make you want to play candy crush. ? Just wondering. Thank for private message.

Good, haven't had much time to play recently but did the gold last night. Tons of high scores, I lost more this week than the last 4 weeks of indistructible targets combined. Competition is awesome!

Glad they fixed it so quickly, seems they've established Sundays for CTS update day-hopefully we season 2 this Sunday.
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I guess if CTS season two comes out on Sunday, that would be different than a Thursday. Did get the pop up for it today. The tournies will be new but I wonder if we will need new guns.
    Awesome you are doing so well. Ready to try new competition on season two?