Breaker breaker one nine you got a copy Duck ?

JohnMJohnM Registered Users 48 Posts
You said it must be a interesting world I live in. I wish it was. I am 50 odd years old and spend most of my time in hospital getting dialysis and chemo. This game was first no kiddy game I found that gave back my child hood of growing up in northern pa mountains ( Cameron co. ) . it made the time and sickness go by with distraction. But it just stopped at a brick wall. So please forgive me if I am asking or expect to much. I get it others have plenty to do but this. And I do like you posts. Hope to be on same team as all here.. john. PS . The Duck was one bad A$$ truck driver in movie Convoy if you to young to know CBs

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    JohnM wrote: »
    You said it must be a interesting world I live in. I wish it was. I am 50 odd years old and spend most of my time in hospital getting dialysis and chemo. This game was first no kiddy game I found that gave back my child hood of growing up in northern pa mountains ( Cameron co. ) . it made the time and sickness go by with distraction. But it just stopped at a brick wall. So please forgive me if I am asking or expect to much. I get it others have plenty to do but this. And I do like you posts. Hope to be on same team as all here.. john. PS . The Duck was one bad A$$ truck driver in movie Convoy if you to young to know CBs

Well thanks, I was making some observations about a lot of people's recent new posts. I don't know that movie, but I am glad you like the game. I grew up in the Rockies. Didn't like the cold or desert. Live where it rains a lot.
    My life is just probably less interesting and I don't turn 40 tell this summer. Well get better and enjoy the game.
  • JohnMJohnM Registered Users 48 Posts
    Thank you. Idk if it link will work. But if your a Rocky mountain man. Might trigger a foggy memory
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Thanks for the link John. It sure brought back memories. I'm an old guy and I remember when that movie came out, and how popular the song was. After that we all had to get CB radios installed in our vehicles. Those were good times. Thanks again.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • JohnMJohnM Registered Users 48 Posts
    Back in. b model. Mack log. Truck days I was the grease gun. . lol. I was 14:. Miss mountains and venison.
  • Teddy the EspurrTeddy the Espurr Registered Users 51 Posts
    Woah, can't believe you two were quite the men I was never expecting playing a mobile game.

As a teenager living halfway around the U.S., wish you guys good hunting ��
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Woah, can't believe you two were quite the men I was never expecting playing a mobile game.

As a teenager living halfway around the U.S., wish you guys good hunting ��

There are probably more older people here than you would expect. Some of us are retired, so we have lots of time to play.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    John,
    Wish Ah could say welcome to my club....

But I wish this **** on no one!,,,

Hope you having as much fun with the game (and Ducky) as I

Chris