Options

Sell old weapons

Hey Glu..., How about letting us sell back older weapons we cannot even use again in old or new rifle series. We are all just lugging around lots of weapons for all seasons and special events.....
Maybe that's slowing your game down!
Doesn't anyone want to see that as a possibility?

Comments

• Options
    JohnMJohnM Registered Users 48 Posts
    Yes I do. We posted nearly same thread at same time. Every game I ever played that had items to buy or upgrade. Allows some credit for old items. Seams 1/3 of value. It helps keep the want to play spirit up. As it is now. Any and all gold cash and plats are just total loss after they add new levels. I have the $19.99 subscription. And think to myself why. I could just get a real game system and be done.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    The same idea came up numerous times over the years on DH2014, and nothing ever came of it. Don't hold your breath hoping GLU will implement that feature. They already got your money for weapons, so why should they give it back?
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    The same idea came up numerous times over the years on DH2014, and nothing ever came of it. Don't hold your breath hoping GLU will implement that feature. They already got your money for weapons, so why should they give it back?

On DH14, it had a contest for bagging animals for a buyin, combine it with the tourney, and voila you have a better game. But why sell guns, when you have free energy. On DH14, you could have had free energy and still take five years to earn enough hb's to beat the trophy hunts on a region. The guns were murder on prices and upgrades and required a rifle per region, not counting wanting an AR or shotgun to help. This game they are cheap, especially upgrades. You can trade plats for hb's. You can earn a lot of gold fast.
    So why sell them? They get plenty of money for in game things and ads. They don't want to help make hb's easier for an lot easier game than DH14.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »

Exactly. Tanner is an old timer like me on these forums. Trading won't Happen
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    nope. wont happen.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.