Wow! Its a ghost town. Even the crickets are silent. Creepy

JohnMJohnM Registered Users 48 Posts
Maybe it the end. There is not one thing left to play but contract. And to just shoot the same old same old over and over and over makes John a dull boy.

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    JohnM wrote: »
    Maybe it the end. There is not one thing left to play but contract. And to just shoot the same old same old over and over and over makes John a dull boy.

Some just cuss, you try to rhyme. Must be interesting in your world. Just wait for DH18, you can shoot critters over and over.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I'd be happy with a decent DH 2016. Or maybe DH 2016.5
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I wanted to try CTS so I loaded 2016 again. I wasn't impressed. Still playing 2014 and checking the forum occasionally.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Teddy the EspurrTeddy the Espurr Registered Users 51 Posts
    Had to be honest, DH14 has gross-lokking guns, but it plays so much better. Parts swapping, extra Regions, cool and weird hunts and Trophies... DH16 looks great, but it's shallow as a kid's swimming pool.

I also had a try at the old Deer Hunter 3, DH5 Tracking Trophies and DH2005. Pretty boring trying to look for deer but when you find it, �������� .
  • JohnMJohnM Registered Users 48 Posts
    Yep it worse now .
    Had to be honest, DH14 has gross-lokking guns, but it plays so much better. Parts swapping, extra Regions, cool and weird hunts and Trophies... DH16 looks great, but it's shallow as a kid's swimming pool.

I also had a try at the old Deer Hunter 3, DH5 Tracking Trophies and DH2005. Pretty boring trying to look for deer but when you find it, �������� .
    I didn't know Deer Hunter goes back that far. I knew they made a lot of them. But I echo your comments.
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    I wanted to try CTS so I loaded 2016 again. I wasn't impressed. Still playing 2014 and checking the forum occasionally.

That is what I am doing.
  • JohnMJohnM Registered Users 48 Posts
    Well is weeks now. Nobody. Nothing
  • Teddy the EspurrTeddy the Espurr Registered Users 51 Posts
    We're like the sole survivors of an Apocalypse of a game.

#RIPDH