Trap shoot . block shots. Bird hunts. So much they could do.

JohnMJohnM Registered Users 48 Posts
Just thinking of all the things they could add or do with this game. Not all hunting and tournaments are done on ground . things fly to. Oh and my dad dominated Williamsport pa 1000 yard bench gun comps in 70s and 80s. Its a sports man game and dying like hunting and guns in real world.

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    JohnM wrote: »
    Just thinking of all the things they could add or do with this game. Not all hunting and tournaments are done on ground . things fly to. Oh and my dad dominated Williamsport pa 1000 yard bench gun comps in 70s and 80s. Its a sports man game and dying like hunting and guns in real world.

Never have hunted or fished, but I do know that that town cares more about the yearly LLWS ( little league World Series).
    I do know they put lots of birds to hunt in every region. Maybe if the tourneys did a little skeet shooting. Throw a round object in the air and see who could shoot it. Now, the only thing being shot is basket***** in March Madness. The Pac 12 is doing bad, down to 2 teams 1 seed Ducks and 3 seed Utes.
    I agree they could do a lot more in this game. DH2014 was a challenge. I had to start over this year, but have worked myself back to region 23, buying only a rifle and an every other region shotgun. By late April or maybe May I could be on region 29 or 30.
    I have been to a ghost town, like your starting post said. I could find more to shoot than these games.
    There is an animal that is a name of a ghost town in my state an infamous one also called Antelope.
    Well someone will give them an idea they can't refuse. I hear their stock is in the toilet.
  • Teddy the EspurrTeddy the Espurr Registered Users 51 Posts
    Making us grind isn't going to help much. DH2014 will aleays be remembered by being really flexible and diverse, though not as pretty than DH16.

I won't be mad if DH16 is only DH14 with 4K graphics (you get the idea), because DH14, despite being more grindy than DH16, felt more interesting to play, less easier being bored so to speak. They done goofed with this sequel really.