Current regions1-10 AR? Or wait for S2... Help me decide

TeemoTeemo Registered Users 22 Posts
So should I go ahead and drop the 13k on the current R1-10 AR or will there be a new one in season 2 update or next gold hunt? Just rather wait if there will be one in update and it should cover the newest region add on. I guess the silver is easy enough to get that it's not that big of deal... Those of you that have been playing for some time let me know if they offer these "all region" guns at every months gold hunt? I've only been playing for about 2 months and only paid attention to the special hunt weapons this month(previous months I couldn't afford them...) thanks for any helpful info. Cheers!

Comments

• saskdeersaskdeer Registered Users 50 Posts
    Teemo wrote: »
    So should I go ahead and drop the 13k on the current R1-10 AR or will there be a new one in season 2 update or next gold hunt? Just rather wait if there will be one in update and it should cover the newest region add on. I guess the silver is easy enough to get that it's not that big of deal... Those of you that have been playing for some time let me know if they offer these "all region" guns at every months gold hunt? I've only been playing for about 2 months and only paid attention to the special hunt weapons this month(previous months I couldn't afford them...) thanks for any helpful info. Cheers!

I purchased the Wildbucket Feral AR and it was great for running through the contract hunts , much better than the shotgun hunts and you gain about 20% more Hb's for each hunt I was able to bank up about 4 million in a short time it helped that I did the hunts when there was only a silver CTS tourney. The only question is do you want to spend the plats when a season 2 CTS is just around the corner ?
  • TeemoTeemo Registered Users 22 Posts
    I am a casual player and I can never top out on gold tourneys. So I will always just get a mediocre amount of plats anyway. I don't really know how long seasons last either. I don't really know if anyone does since it's nearly April and we're going into S2. Will all of S1 guns be obsolete? Will there be a new "all regions" AR offered in the next hunt? All questions no one really knows. If there is another "all-regions" AR offered I'd wait. Obviously. But there is no gaurantee I guess...