Options

Larry the turd

saskdeersaskdeer Registered Users 50 Posts
Your name is Larry and I can see you have finished the silver tourney but still you play just to win 10 plats move on to the gold tourney rather than keep trying to compensate for your diminished capacity in your life . The only thing worse than a poor loser is a poor winner

Comments

• Options
    Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    saskdeer wrote: »
    Your name is Larry and I can see you have finished the silver tourney but still you play just to win 10 plats move on to the gold tourney rather than keep trying to compensate for your diminished capacity in your life . The only thing worse than a poor loser is a poor winner

Breathe dude, take Looseman's advice from the confessions of a bot thread "Take a break, sometimes your just off."

Did you stop and consider that maybe he is one of the people that hasn't had the gold and daily update, and all he has available is silver?

Even if he does have all tournaments available, there is no rule against someone continuing to play a tournament after they reach rank 1. If him beating you bother's you, that's a you problem. Practice more, get better, beat him back. No need to sling personal insults.
  • Options
    Kevin70puffKevin70puff Registered Users 15 Posts
    I agreeagree with both, but you still get the 10 if you lose! So when I play for the plats and #1 rank I let the other person win.
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I agreeagree with both, but you still get the 10 if you lose! So when I play for the plats and #1 rank I let the other person win.

I never do that when I am on rank 1. I play to win not to rub it in but to show I can defend that rank and to practice against all players to get better. I guess if a rank one player wants to let others win then that is their choice and I think either way is classy as long as there is no insults, bragging or anyone thinking they are better on rank one, because they beat a lower ranked player. It is a game people.
    Besides win or lose you get plats. Why waste energy to not play, when you choose to play on rank one?
    That I don't understand.
  • Options
    Kevin70puffKevin70puff Registered Users 15 Posts
    I see what your saying. But in the gold tournament if you lose a round you drop a star and in most cases a level which means two stars. And it's frustrating when you play against a rank 1 player that smokes you. But on that same note it's the competition that the gold tournament so much fun. If it was easy we wouldn't play it.
  • Options
    LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    I throw gold matches on Sunday's. Whe folks really can use the help getting those last few wins. I make it fun tho and nip at their heels the whole time😉
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • Options
    TeemoTeemo Registered Users 22 Posts
    If it was easy we wouldn't play it.

I don't believe that. Lol. If it were easier you'd still play. Lol
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I see what your saying. But in the gold tournament if you lose a round you drop a star and in most cases a level which means two stars. And it's frustrating when you play against a rank 1 player that smokes you. But on that same note it's the competition that the gold tournament so much fun. If it was easy we wouldn't play it.

Agreed. The whole point of playing isn't just increasing your skill and plats but to have fun. Letting others bother you is stupid and so is the argument that rank one players can't play the same tourneys they win. Gold is hard and it is fun that way, except for the fact the game cut me out when I was way ahead in score. Now that ****es me off.
    It is frustrating getting smoked regardless of rank, but I understand it is worse when you aren't on rank one and you are playing a rank one player.
    I also don't like playing the same setup or person three or four rounds in a row. Where is the variety?