Location of gun parts

Has anyone found a way to view your gun part inventory outside of the info that shows when you upgrade?

Comments

• LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    Nope...not so much
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • saskdeersaskdeer Registered Users 50 Posts
    Maui Haole wrote: »
    Has anyone found a way to view your gun part inventory outside of the info that shows when you upgrade?

When you go to upgrade a gun click on a build with a red x it will give you an inventory
  • Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    saskdeer wrote: »
    When you go to upgrade a gun click on a build with a red x it will give you an inventory

I was asking if there were any way to view the entire parts inventory at once - not just the inventory of items for the required upgrade.

I've scoured the game and haven't located it. If its not currently part of the game it would be nice to have included in future upgrades.
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Maybe they will when they return as promised the future regions to the game.
    I agree with needing to see the whole inventory, but I won't make any promises for them.
  • saskdeersaskdeer Registered Users 50 Posts
    I was asking if there were any way to view the entire parts inventory at once - not just the inventory of items for the required upgrade.

I've scoured the game and haven't located it. If its not currently part of the game it would be nice to have included in future upgrades.[/QUOTE

It you look at the list in the biuld with red x it gives what is needed to build and the total you have

254AA18A-DEF3-4690-8672-3505533BA3E0_zpsjuyygfet.png
  • Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    saskdeer wrote: »

I've scoured the game and haven't located it. If its not currently part of the game it would be nice to have included in future upgrades.

It you look at the list in the biuld with red x it gives what is needed to build and the total you have

I appreciate the help but I don't think you're understanding what I am asking, re-read the original question I posed.

I get that the upgrade screen shows a partial inventory, in fact my original post even acknowledged that. What I asked was if the game has a location, outside of the upgrade screen, where we could see an inventory of ALL the gun parts we currently own.