DH2016 verdion 2.1 is here..

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
New elite hunts in regions 1 and 2 and they are repeatable. New CTS for those who like that sort of sport. No more gold to collect, it is now weapon parts, and looks like u can forget about further regions. It seems they took them out to introduce new elite hunts in older regions. Get ur wallets out, u will need Fort Knox to continue playing. Glu has gone totally money-famished
Sad end :((
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• Teddy the EspurrTeddy the Espurr Registered Users 51 Posts
    Good thing is, in a technical perspective, everything improved. From load times to a less animated UI and no more stuttering. They pulled it off finally, so I don't need to run Performance Mode anymore, causing my phone to cook like a stove. This should've been DH16 at launch day.

But boy, they added a Parts system like Gameloft's Sniper Fury, which means all our Gold is pretty much useless. Now we really need to pay up for a boost of our weapons.��

At least it doesn't suck merely playing the game anymore. ��
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Good thing is, in a technical perspective, everything improved. From load times to a less animated UI and no more stuttering. They pulled it off finally, so I don't need to run Performance Mode anymore, causing my phone to cook like a stove. This should've been DH16 at launch day.

But boy, they added a Parts system like Gameloft's Sniper Fury, which means all our Gold is pretty much useless. Now we really need to pay up for a boost of our weapons.��

At least it doesn't suck merely playing the game anymore. ��

I hope Glu will tell us if they aren't doing any more regions. This is a new improvement in the CTS.
    They are listening to the players. They are money hungry though.
  • TeemoTeemo Registered Users 22 Posts
    I'm not sure what you guys are seeing? I'm not seeing the new hunts or CTS or any update. I'm on EST, don't know if that makes a diff.
  • Kevin70puffKevin70puff Registered Users 15 Posts
    I'm on est also and have 2.1 go into play store for the update
  • finsorfeathersfinsorfeathers Registered Users 2 Posts
    Quality control prior to this new release is lacking. For example, I'm currently in Region 10 and the tactical red dot sight I had on my assault rifle disappeared, and is now equipped with open sights that apparently cannot be upgraded. When I click the "customize" button, I get an error message and the game restarts. Graphics "stutter" worse now than before, and seems to happen on more assault rifle hunts than before. The "enhanced" hunts mentioned for Regions 1 and 2 don't seem to even exist! Not a happy camper here!!!
  • RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Quality control prior to this new release is lacking. For example, I'm currently in Region 10 and the tactical red dot sight I had on my assault rifle disappeared, and is now equipped with open sights that apparently cannot be upgraded. When I click the "customize" button, I get an error message and the game restarts. Graphics "stutter" worse now than before, and seems to happen on more assault rifle hunts than before. The "enhanced" hunts mentioned for Regions 1 and 2 don't seem to even exist! Not a happy camper here!!!

Thanks for the report! Which AR are you using? Have you filed a helpshift ticket yet? If so we can get your player ID from this.
  • RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    I hope Glu will tell us if they aren't doing any more regions. This is a new improvement in the CTS.
    They are listening to the players. They are money hungry though.

Regarding Regions we are very much doing more regions. The Region preview screens will return!
  • finsorfeathersfinsorfeathers Registered Users 2 Posts
    Roone wrote: »
    Thanks for the report! Which AR are you using? Have you filed a helpshift ticket yet? If so we can get your player ID from this.

Not sure how to open a ticket.... Using a ISR X2 Toboggan. Just apparently got another update, but issue mentioned previously are still present!
    Roone wrote: »
    Regarding Regions we are very much doing more regions. The Region preview screens will return!

Thanks Roone. That was quick and awesome.
  • Teddy the EspurrTeddy the Espurr Registered Users 51 Posts
    It's replaced with "Zoom", basically a zoom upgrade, but without scope models. Kinda boring really. Sights don't really do anything, just a e s t h e t i c.

---

After playing for a while, I noticed load times are far longer but made gameplay much smoother for mine, still no parts-swapping like DH14 (that's just a neat feature I wanted), and for some reason, the game can sometimes get stuck on the loading screen. And I'm dissapointed that Enhanced Hunts require a separate Elite Rifle that needs Parts to upgrade like CTS pistols. I know it's purpose is to farm Parts without a fail-state but come on! Unlimited Rifle contracts with a normal Rifle is what we want. Sniper Xhad one why not DH16?

I mean, I'm not asking for great graphics, I just want an option to disable some flashy/3D effects for both better load times and performance. Please, it'll make our lives easier.
    I want to know what the water splashes and release notes are and where to find them as it says in the new update button.
    Can someone tell what the he** this is.
    Thanks
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    The game is still crashing like hell on my Android. With no gold left to harvest, and videos at an all time low, and fyber offers not showing on my phone, i decided to spend my 10k gold on weapon updates which allowed mevto win CTS tournaments twice over the last two days. Nevertheless I think i will be uninstalling the game. I am not willing to spend cash on this substandard game, and yes DH2014 was tonnes better.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    I can't even load the game now.......

Chris
    I can't even load the game now.......

Chris

That's because it uses up a lot more fu***** space than its predecessor and I have a non game app that uses as much space as DH14. That is like 80% of my I pad allotment, for a da** game that had ten stupid regions to it.
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Update today fixed the opening issue

Chris
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    My game won't open. Left a complimentary one star review for them. Probably won't amend it if the game ever gets fixed either!
  • PaprikaPaprika Registered Users 4 Posts
    They made this gang way too complicated with all the parts, now it's not at all fun any more. Very disappointed. This game will be uninstalled from my phone soon I'm afraid.
  • mk4turbomk4turbo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Since this "update" the game won't even start. This blows. I've spent nearly $200 over the last 6 months on this game. Will I lose all my weapons/gold/hunter bucks if I delete and reinstall? Samsung Galaxy S5.