Options

Gun parts and earning gold

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
Too me it just makes more sense to do the tourneys for gun parts than the elite series in Alaska and Texas.
Winning the three chests per tourney delivers more parts, and what you need vs a chance you get something you don't need. They sure ask for a lot of gold to upgrade. At least no more hunter bucks for guns except assault rifles,
but why do region 11 contracts if you get guns from CTS? I am assuming they will change all future region guns to having to acquire gun parts. Remember you can switch to any other category of gun or bow.
It sure sucks trying to get gold.
Any thoughts on this?

Comments

• Options
    saskdeersaskdeer Registered Users 50 Posts
    You have to play all the series as the different parts are mixed between the diff series but it sure beats playing the tourneys at rank one just to get 10 plats I have noticed the gold for videos has deminished and haven't seen a 25 gold for over a week
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Ie sucks trying to get gold.
    Any thoughts on this?

Yeah, my thoughts: the whole game sucks now big-time
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    I didn't think it could get any worse but boy was I wrong!
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Joseph VuJoseph Vu Registered Users 1 Posts
    In silver tournament, to build Westin Howler, we must have Uncommon Pistol Core, to have it we must kill the Crono in Elite Alaska but i do not find where Crono is, so pls advice me where they are?
  • Options
    Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    saskdeer wrote: »
    You have to play all the series as the different parts are mixed between the diff series

This.

You will hit a roadblock if you don't do the elite series hunts. The specific items needed to build the Silver and Champion guns are deep in the trophy series. Other items are only available in the elite series and can't be earned in the CTS.

Unfortunately, you have to play both the elite series and CTS in order to build and then maximize your guns.
  • Options
    saskdeersaskdeer Registered Users 50 Posts
    crono is the moose in the elite alaskan elite series fourth animal