Options

Gun parts rare epic or nonexistent

saskdeersaskdeer Registered Users 50 Posts
Just wondering about what others experience
today I played the elite series rifle hunts trying to get a common pistol core I played 50 hunts and did not see one
what are other gamers seeing for ratio of the awards ?

Comments

• Options
    HealinHealin Registered Users 18 Posts
    saskdeer wrote: »
    Just wondering about what others experience
    today I played the elite series rifle hunts trying to get a common pistol core I played 50 hunts and did not see one
    what are other gamers seeing for ratio of the awards ?

The weapon cores are extremely elusive in the random 'bonus' at the end of those hunts. I've been mining those hunts for attachment cores mostly, as that's the only place you can earn them without paying for them, outside of the tournaments.

I typically average one 3x set every 10 energy bars...sometimes more, sometimes less. I've probably gotten a weapon core 1 out of 100 times, but that's a guess. Good thing we got two new tournaments coming up!
  • Options
    LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    Rare pistol parts only seem to come up when you win the tournaments. I played over 100 elite series including with the Series 2 AR which allows you to play both series same as the rifle. They show the rare pistol part as a possibility but I never got them.
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • Options
    saskdeersaskdeer Registered Users 50 Posts
    Lately I've noticed that the common attachment part is quite rare and you need quite a few of them for every upgrade also there seems to be more plats given instead of gun parts I would rather just get the gun parts for star wins and plats at the levels. What's been everyone else's experience
  • Options
    LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    I could be wrong, but I seem to get plats and common parts when I win and rare and attachment parts when I lose in tournaments.
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • Options
    Looseman wrote: »
    I could be wrong, but I seem to get plats and common parts when I win and rare and attachment parts when I lose in tournaments.

Now that's an interesting observation. I may have to test that out...
  • Options
    My experience so far confirms your theory, Looseman. If I lose a match or two in a row, I get rare parts and attachment parts. That's nice because there's some stiff competition in this gold tourney. Lots of great shooting!
  • Options
    CHOHWCHOHW Registered Users 29 Posts
    From my experience, common rifle and pistol cores drop very seldom as a bonus from CTS or elite hunts. But you will get at least 3 of each per day by winning the bronze tourney, so it is not a real problem.