Confessions of a BOT

I'm constantly updating this post with the latest info I've gleaned from the game. Feel free to comment if there's somthing I'm missing.😇

That's right, I'm a bot...
I'm the guy your beating, but miraculously comes back to smoke you at the end of the match.
I've got a Top Tier ranking on every single CTS tournament so far.
What's my secret...
I'm an over 40 year old old school gamer playing on a iPhone 6S+ and I've spent exactly $9.98 on this game. I bought the 1000 gold they offer you at the begining of the game and I bought the starter pack a couple days ago to compete in the daily challenge. I also believe if you play a game and enjoy it, you should throw a couple bucks into it. Heck I spend more time on this than my xbox one that the games cost $75 for.
I also pay attention...

TARGETS:
If the one shot targets come slow, make sure you don't miss a single bullseye.
If the one shot targets come fast, shoot fast, there will be bonus targets at the end.
If they are indestructible targets, figure out how many times you can shoot the bullseye at your pace before it disappears, Then do it.
For cripes sake, don't shoot the rabbits! This is a major change! There is a blue target beneath them. Shoot it then the left one (it goes behind a tree)then the right

GUNS:
It's all about gun parts now! Play as many tournaments or elite hunts as you can. The hard parts to get are attachment parts and rare pistol parts.

You only have to build and upgrade the season 2 rifle to play both season hunts, I screwed that one up.

You can buy the last tournament pistol from the gu shop and upgrade it now. Mine is already maxed out with a few attachment upgrades left to do.

My opinion is I wasted my gold on the AR. I've gotten way more attachment and rare pistol pats from the rifle hunts.

Max out the power first thing, it increases your points per hit. Then upgrade, as able, the rest of them. It varies for me which ones I upgrade first depending on the performance of the gun.

Also upgrade your attachments! These can be the hardest to do since you only see a few attachment parts, and they are only available in elite hunts.

When it comes to which attachments to equip, I like the single shot and full auto.

When it comes to how to shoot the targets...
Single shot:
concentrate on hitting the bullseye. It's a lot more points and only takes a fraction of a second more to make sure you hit it. I've smoked many a fella rockin a burst or full auto using this strategy.

Burst fire:
figure out how much you need to pull down to compensate for the muzzle jump, and just as important, put as many rounds down range as you can, they are not accurate. You need to over come them with quantity of hits.
Full Auto:
Pretty much the same as burst fire. But I shoot them like a burst fire, short taps of the trigger, to better control them. Unless the target is close enough, then you can usually unleash it.

Blue targets:
Shoot the center one in the bullseye for 900 and the 2 splits for 1800 each. Sometimes you want to shoot the right split first sometimes the left. It depends on the range. Once in a while I only shoot the center and one of the splits because a indestructible yellow target appears and I can pump a whole lot of rounds into the 900 ring instead of just the single 1800 value target.

Those revolving blue targets at the end of some rounds. I still don't have a handle on them. There is a trick of some kind but I haven't figured it out yet. I have not missed one while in the lead and been smoked.

Reloading:
Very important to time it right. It varies so much from range to range. You just have to figure it out. If you run out at the wrong time it can cost you.

The Multiplier:
The most important part of the scoring system. You build it up by not missing the target and lose it by missing them. Chances are losing your multiplier is why you lost, it's not worth that one more target hit to risk losing it. Especially when there are blue targets coming up. I've lost a lot of matches because I lost my multiplier right before a blue appears.

This really dosn't apply, as much, to burst and full auto guns cause you can rebuild it so fast.
Now, you can lose your multiplier while aiming right at the target, because there may be a branch or somthing in the way and you can hit them.

Tips and Tricks:

Never give up! Just because your down, dosn't mean your out. I've had many combacks when I thought I had no chance. And never under any circumstances exit the match. It screws you and your opponent out of plats, parts and energy.

Shoot the regular targets first when both come up, you want the multiplier to apply to the high point target.

Bullseyes score the most points, get as many as you can.

Just like in the regular game you can move left and right. This comes in handy on the moving targets. You change your angle and can then just shoot the high value targets behind the other ones.

The time of day your competing can change the caliber of opponent greatly. I don't know why, it just does.

Take a break, sometimes your just off.

And finally, there are no bots and nobody is cheating. They were better than you!

One more thing...your device. If you have one of those worthless flimsy plastic screen protectors, or one intagrated into the case. lose it, get a tempered glass one or go naked, much more accurate to your touch.

Well my thumbs hurt from all this typing and I'll probly have to take a break to cool them down.
Happy hunting💩
Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
Prev1

Comments

• cajunpowerzcajunpowerz Registered Users 33 Posts
    Pretty much nailed it with this post . Players who haven't registered with Facebook need to. I would like to have a face and name to go along with that *** whooping i give you.
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Pretty much nailed it with this post . Players who haven't registered with Facebook need to. I would like to have a face and name to go along with that *** whooping i give you.

Sounds like you both hit the bullseye on this one. No pun intended.
    Hey Duck76 stop with the advising others to go back to DH2014 please. If they take your advise then im left with less Players to destroy. Im referring to other posts by the way.
    Hey Duck76 stop with the advising others to go back to DH2014 please. If they take your advise then im left with less Players to destroy. Im referring to other posts by the way.

People will do what they want. If they don't like the game or tourneys they have other options. I understand your need to have opponents but I never intended to offend by advice in any way.
    I thoroughly enjoy the CTS portion of this game . I believe it will thrive and become its own app eventually. I'm not by any means a "Fanboy" of GLU and think there marketing strategy sucks. The amount of gold it takes to upgrade CTS weapons is absurd .
    Good. It's better than contract hunts all the time. Your right about Glu. You meant the amount of plats to upgrade CTS weapons, but the amount of gold to upgrade in both DH games is ridiculous. Glu is just about only for the money for people to win the game. Least I got two 25 gold videos in three tries yesterday. But to recharge your energy or upgrade is ridiculous
    No i agree with amount of platinum it takes. But gold i spend Real money on and to spend $21.00 on a single upgrade for one pistol is down rite theft in my opinion.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Sorry looseman, i have to disagree with you. some of your advice is valuable but most of us have figured most of them anyway, which does not change the fact that the cts is doubtful. To name a couple:
    1.Mathematically, it is impossible for someone to score some of the scores i have seen even with superior weapons.
    2.I still need an answer as to why the gold tournament is way more difficult than the others if we assume that the same players play all of these. Sthg fishy is happening.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Sorry looseman, i have to disagree with you. some of your advice is valuable but most of us have figured most of them anyway, which does not change the fact that the cts is doubtful. To name a couple:
    1.Mathematically, it is impossible for someone to score some of the scores i have seen even with superior weapons.
    2.I still need an answer as to why the gold tournament is way more difficult than the others if we assume that the same players play all of these. Sthg fishy is happening.

I agree Samer, the gold tourney is much harder, and is not really beatable in one day, since plats are hard to come by. But I haven't seen 58,000 pts either. There may be a few people who can beat everyone else at it, but why spend real money to do it? I disagree with some of the advice given, but I looking at the forum at what I can learn to help me win the tourneys.
  • Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    I agree Samer, the gold tourney is much harder, and is not really beatable in one day

Disagree, I've won the gold tourney in an around an hour last Sunday evening and there were others ranked high while I was climbing the ranks.
    since plats are hard to come by.

They really aren't that hard to come by. If you win the silver tournament every day that's 1000 plats/day. You get 7000 or so from winning the gold tournament each week. Add in 2000 or so from a couple daily challenges if you happen to have the gun and maybe another 600 a day just from match bonus (15 plats per match * 40 matches) and it adds up.

7000 silver tourney
    +7000 gold tourney
    +2000 daily challenges
    +4200 match bonuses

Now that requires you be active. But that grind and the 20k plats I started with from the Christmas event has allowed me to max 1 gold gun and one silver gun, nearly max a 2nd gold gun, buy 3 guns to compete in daily challenges, and I have 24k plats in the bank.
    But I haven't seen 58,000 pts either. There may be a few people who can beat everyone else at it, but why spend real money to do it?

I've seen 58k 😊

See above, it doesn't cost real money.

In addition to the plats earned from grinding the CTS everyday, you also can rack up gold from leveling up in, and ultimately winning, the tourneys and challenges (in addition to the gold from the ads). I bought $20 in gold to participate in the thanksgiving event and $5 on the CTS starter pack to get the extra energy slot. I have played in the last 2 events and have over 4600 gold banked with my $25 investment.

I disagree with some of the advice given, but I looking at the forum at what I can learn to help me win the tourneys.

I think the targets, reloading, and multiplier advice is good, some vital info in the OP. I think guns do matter, and it's important to have the right gun for the right target type. Upgrades also matter a great deal.

For instance, my burst pistol fires 13 shots/second with 21 round clip, 1.43 second reload, and 23 recoil. Imagine how many accurate shots you can get off at a gold indestructible target and how that stacks up to the 5 shots/second of the default semi auto gold gun.

There is a definite advantage to someone who quickly upgraded a gun. Time will level that out as people earn plats and guns become more equal.

Speaking of time, how long is season one going to last?
  • LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    10 characters
    ��������������������
    Gold turnament now seems to change when you change guns. From one shot targets with a single shot, to multi hit targets with a burst or auto. And the opponent seams to mostly have a similar weapon to you. Can anyone confirm?
  • HealinHealin Registered Users 18 Posts
    Looseman wrote: »
    Gold turnament now seems to change when you change guns. From one shot targets with a single shot, to multi hit targets with a burst or auto. And the opponent seams to mostly have a similar weapon to you. Can anyone confirm?

I can't confirm the opponent mostly has a similar weapon. I actually remember both smoking and getting smoked by opponents with the other kind of gun, depending on the target type.

I can confirm that the targets change with the gun. As the general skill level in the tourneys continues to increase, I've found using the right gun for the right target type often makes the difference.
  • Bot214Bot214 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Bump for good info, should be a sticky
  • Bot214Bot214 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Updated OP
  • JohnMJohnM Registered Users 48 Posts
    Bump it. :-)
    To the top
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Bumpity😉Bump
    I guess this was a popular category, now all the bots are all back playing season two.
    Well I threw a bunch of matches last night just to get the gun parts. Still not sure exactly how that works
  • saskdeersaskdeer Registered Users 50 Posts
    One thing I've noticed , if you have a pistol with a high rate of fire and recoil dampening it it more efficient to shoot at the stationary low value targets rather then the high value moving targets
    Updated OP for Season 2
  • mito88mito88 Registered Users 51 Posts
    I find it offensive and not PC to shoot the poor **** nigglais.
  • Kim0508Kim0508 Registered Users 1 Posts

I need help in cts :( I'm always winning every game in bronze tournaments but in silver and gold it's not the same story...
    My enemies get like 3k with each shot but if i'm doing really well i will still win because of how fast i shoot.
    BUT I WANNA KNOW HOW THEY GET 3k EACH SHOT
  • bank.mek69@gmail.combank.mek69@gmail.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    Good. It's better than contract hunts all the time. Your right about Glu. You meant the amount of plats to upgrade CTS weapons, but the amount of gold to upgrade in both DH games is ridiculous. Glu is just about only for the money for people to win the game. Least I got two 25 gold videos in three tries yesterday. But to recharge your energy or upgrade is ridiculous
    ฉันหาไม่เจอ
  • mito88mito88 Registered Users 51 Posts
    มีเพศสัมพันธ์อึนี้