Hauer Inception

It looks like the trend for season 2 is a single pistol for each tournament.

Unless Glu changes course, the Hauer inception is the 3* pistol for the Championship/Gold tournament.

Has anyone picked it up and started building it yet?

Comments

• MEx3MEx3 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I have, and you? Also guessing you play on IOS? I have been handed many af **** whoopings but not to the extreme of the ones you're serving up :D
  • Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    MEx3 wrote: »
    I have, and you? Also guessing you play on IOS? I have been handed many af **** whoopings but not to the extreme of the ones you're serving up :D

Just did a few minutes ago but short on rare parts and attachments to really upgrade and customize. Planning on farming as much as I can before the championship starts. I'm contemplating using some gold to buy the Texas elite AR to farm more rare and epic parts instead of buying into the event this month. I banked a ton of plats for season 2 but it didn't really matter. Parts are king now. I'm down only 5k plats from the launch of season 2.

Yes, on iOS 9.3 iPhone 6s Plus. Game is super smooth on this device. The 6s is not as smooth from my comparison.

Selective screen shots. I get beat too, I had a guy score 72k on me in the silver today.
  • MEx3MEx3 Registered Users 13 Posts
    The part attachments are the pain, gone through multiple 10 rounds of elite hunts without getting any. Gave up on upgrading bronze wep as I can eventually complete in the 24hours. Silver almost maxed but gave up there too, saving up for gold tournament also.

Playing android for the most part on samsung note3. Could be better but works. Started account on apple tablet and it sucks...for me appartly bigger is not better LOL
  • Teddy the EspurrTeddy the Espurr Registered Users 51 Posts
    I simply gave up. It's taking too much time and new players are going to be furious having gone fruitless for all that grinding.
  • HealinHealin Registered Users 18 Posts
    Maui Haole wrote: »
    Just did a few minutes ago but short on rare parts and attachments to really upgrade and customize. Planning on farming as much as I can before the championship starts. I'm contemplating using some gold to buy the Texas elite AR to farm more rare and epic parts instead of buying into the event this month. I banked a ton of plats for season 2 but it didn't really matter. Parts are king now. I'm down only 5k plats from the launch of season 2.

Yes, on iOS 9.3 iPhone 6s Plus. Game is super smooth on this device. The 6s is not as smooth from my comparison.

Selective screen shots. I get beat too, I had a guy score 72k on me in the silver today.

I bought the Inception probably around the same time you did. When I bought it, I stopped upgrading or customizing the other two guns, unless I racked up a bunch of attachments, and started building towards the Championship. Right now the overall rating is 707. The only upgrades I've yet to purchase are the last Stock and the last Reload. I've been practicing in the Elite Pistol challenge and she's reeeaaally smooth. My absolute favorite S1 gun was the Patriot Hornet II, I've got the Inception customized so it handles similarly. Super fast, minimal recoil, reloads in a heartbeat. Your screenshots showed you favor the ISR Horde. I'm interested to hear how those customizations compare.

I'm with you on the plats vs parts point. I racked up a bunch as well, and after every Silver tournament I'm actually up 3-4k...at least until I go on the upgrade spree. I haven't had to farm the Elite hunts for parts very often. I usually get enough from winning tourneys, but I'm sure the ones I do pick up there have helped. Also, unless I really feel like practicing tourney shooting, I farm in the hunts cause you grab 40 plays each time as opposed to nothing in CTS.

Attachments seem to be the most elusive. I can't confirm this, but it does seem that I snag more attachments if I go hunting right after spending some. It might just seem that way, but that's my current approach - one or two customizations and then hunt until I have enough for one or two more.
  • LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    I'm afraid to upgrade the sight attachment. I don't want there to be to much zoom like on some of the old gold guns.
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • HealinHealin Registered Users 18 Posts
    Looseman wrote: »
    I'm afraid to upgrade the sight attachment. I don't want there to be to much zoom like on some of the old gold guns.

I'm with ya. I upgraded the sight on the other two guns, and it's the same on both. Too much zoom. I rarely use it. I've only upgraded the first level, so I don't know if there's anything different about it at level 2 or 3, but I'm gonna hold off.