Options

Now impossible to get to CTS gold

PaprikaPaprika Registered Users 4 Posts
Now that they've gone to season 3 rifle for Elite Texas, I can't build it! Say you have to get the build part from Elite Alaska, which I already conquered before and can't play it again. Need the rifle before I can get the gold pistol, so now I'm shut out of 2 weapons!

Comments

• Options
    Rex UrholeRex Urhole Registered Users 6 Posts
    Me too! All of a sudden, yesterday, the game said I needed a new weapon for the rifle and pistol challenges in elite 2 a Texas. Even though I had already won all but the El Feugo trophy. Now I'm locked out since i had already defeated elite Alaska and can't replay.

I've got 2 tickets into Glu with no response. Any mods out there?? Please help!
  • Options
    Procheats TeamProcheats Team Registered Users 1 Posts
    It turns out that I have to build weapons and have a part that is a reward for completing the previous season. The problem is that I finished the last season, a Texas Elite included in half. I do not have the possibility of re-completion. Buying gold, I mention energy, and suddenly it turns out that I do not have the opportunity to play further. Please, Glu find the solution !!
  • Options
    CHOHWCHOHW Registered Users 29 Posts
    With the trophy hunts not resetting it has now become impossible to build silver or championship pistols, finishing the elite region 1 pistol hunts or even hunt in elite region 2 at all if you have finished these regions in season 2. Very awkward!