Options

Elite weapons removed from my ****nal!!

Be careful! I spent two hundred dollars buying Region 1 Elite weapons while playing that Elite series, purchased both the top of the line Region 2 Elite weapons in advance, and when Region 2 Elite opened, my guns are GONE, and I'm informed that I need Elite guns, which I have already spent two hundred bucks buying and rigging. Wrote to customer care, comes back undeliverable. In addition to removing my newly purchased Elite weapons, forty additional weapons were also removed. This really sucks, after my spending a few thousand on DH14 and DH16.

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    biminizane wrote: »
    Be careful! I spent two hundred dollars buying Region 1 Elite weapons while playing that Elite series, purchased both the top of the line Region 2 Elite weapons in advance, and when Region 2 Elite opened, my guns are GONE, and I'm informed that I need Elite guns, which I have already spent two hundred bucks buying and rigging. Wrote to customer care, comes back undeliverable. In addition to removing my newly purchased Elite weapons, forty additional weapons were also removed. This really sucks, after my spending a few thousand on DH14 and DH16.
    A few real thousand bucks???? Glu must love u. I am sorry but this sounds crazy. I have spent zero cents on Glu games in the last five years and i can say that i am a regular Glu player. Not worth spending money on virtual inconsistent crashy online games imho.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    biminizanebiminizane Registered Users 6 Posts
    A few real thousand bucks???? Glu must love u. I am sorry but this sounds crazy. I have spent zero cents on Glu games in the last five years and i can say that i am a regular Glu player. Not worth spending money on virtual inconsistent crashy online games imho.

Yes, as Rooney and company are well aware, there are those of us who finance development, make it possible for others to play for free as you mentioned, and yes, we spend lots of literal, actual cash dollars. My purchased Region 2 Elite weapons reappeared last night, only to disappear again immediately after I tried to do the first hunt, and of course, the game crashed, the new Elite season 2 ticking by, and because of developer errors, I still can't play the region. It gets curiouser and curiouser every day.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    What device do you use? Amazon customer care may help out if you play on kindle
    ( + )