Options

Season 3 issues

CHOHWCHOHW Registered Users 29 Posts
As of now I won't be able to play a silver or gold tourney on season 3 or even finish the pistol hunts in elite region 1 or play in elite region 2 at all.

Reason being that the trophy hunts (as they are called in DH2014 - not sure about 2016) have not been reset with the release of season 3 (if you completed them in season 2). So you are unable to collect any uncommon or rare pistol or gun core and subsequently are unable to build the weapons required for elite region 2 or the silver and gold tourney. This has to be fixed!

Comments

• Options
    HealinHealin Registered Users 18 Posts
    CHOHW wrote: »
    As of now I won't be able to play a silver or gold tourney on season 3 or even finish the pistol hunts in elite region 1 or play in elite region 2 at all.

Reason being that the trophy hunts (as they are called in DH2014 - not sure about 2016) have not been reset with the release of season 3 (if you completed them in season 2). So you are unable to collect any uncommon or rare pistol or gun core and subsequently are unable to build the weapons required for elite region 2 or the silver and gold tourney. This has to be fixed!

I've got the same issue. Anyone else having this problem?
  • Options
    BrianjmathBrianjmath Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm having the same problem. I sent a note to customer care but no response as of now.
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    CHOHW wrote: »

Barring any issues this will be fixed later today! Thanks for calling this out all!
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Roone wrote: »
    Barring any issues this will be fixed later today! Thanks for calling this out all!

Update is live!!
  • Options
    Bissoe59Bissoe59 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Is this really fixed? It looks like they just reset season 2 and it says that it will end in 11 days.