Changes from Season 2 to Season 3

CHOHWCHOHW Registered Users 29 Posts
From my first experience pistol shooting in Season 3 is slightly more difficult than in the previous season. Having played of course only the bronze tourney so far, even with a fully upgraded and attached pistol there is much more recoil than in Season 2.

And I'm not quite sure about that, but if I remember correctly, upgrades for the championship pistol are much more expensive now than in the previous season. I had around 30 epic pistol parts left from Season 2 and could not upgrade the pistol beyond class 6. I'm not even sure if you will be able to fully upgrade the championship pistol by only getting the epic parts from winning the silver tourney now, considering you get 15 parts from the silver tourney and a single level 5 upgrade costs 5 epic parts alone. But we'll see...

Comments

• cajunpowerzcajunpowerz Registered Users 33 Posts
    You will need to obtain these parts through the "ELITE" challenges in Alaska and Texas hunts.
  • CHOHWCHOHW Registered Users 29 Posts
    Maybe - but epic parts are only available in the elite AR hunts. I did not buy the AR last season. But I'm not sure you will earn enough epic parts in the silver tourneys this time to fully upgrade the chpshp pistol without spending gold or money.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    CHOHW wrote: »
    Maybe - but epic parts are only available in the elite AR hunts. I did not buy the AR last season. But I'm not sure you will earn enough epic parts in the silver tourneys this time to fully upgrade the chpshp pistol without spending gold or money.

Judging from players posts, it seems that "elite" is now equivalent to rich players who are willing to buy gold since gold is not earnable anymore. Good luck guys. I guess i made a good choice uninstalling the game.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • BrianjmathBrianjmath Registered Users 9 Posts
    To fully upgrade the Season 3 Championship pistol you will need 108 epic parts, 18 for each of the 6 features. You will be able to compete in 3 Silver Tournaments before the Championship Tournament and can only get 15 per tournament in the Silver for a total of 45. Do the math & be selective on upgrading features! You will also need close to 40,000 plats to up grade the three Season 3 pistols. The AR in Elite Texas can get you epic parts but I don't know the drop rate & 3000 gold for less than 2 weeks use seems foolish.
  • saskdeersaskdeer Registered Users 50 Posts
    It would have been nice to have more than one championship tourney before having to start over building guns again
  • Teddy the EspurrTeddy the Espurr Registered Users 51 Posts
    Oh great! Even more premium content!

I did some math for the game, and I found out of the 85 total items that can be bought in the game, 63 of them needed Gold, Plats or either on special packs. That's 74% of stuff free players can't ever get.

Well, that's 1.5 GB freed up. What to fill it up next?
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Oh great! Even more premium content!

I did some math for the game, and I found out of the 85 total items that can be bought in the game, 63 of them needed Gold, Plats or either on special packs. That's 74% of stuff free players can't ever get.

Well, that's 1.5 GB freed up. What to fill it up next?

Lol, i had predicted in earlier posts that the game had gone totally elite (elite = pay up real cash) and i uninstalled thereof. Glu is testing how far can it go with this "financial endeavor". They have done that with other games. Sometimes it worked, sometimes not. It is a business. But looks like they rushed matters here. They pis-sed everyone off with a short season 2, then pumped up monetary requirements for season 3. No good. I will consider reinstalling just to play normal regions as i was told that Thailand did get through, but other aspects of the game (elites, events, cts...) are out for me.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • CHOHWCHOHW Registered Users 29 Posts
    The increase in price for weapon upgrades in season 3 would be okay for my part if season 3 lasts maybe two gold tournaments. But I really doubt it, since the time on elite regions 1 and 2 runs out in a few days. There is absolutely no sense in getting new weapons every two weeks and having to build them all over again. And getting the exact same elite hunts with season 3 than there were in season 2 is very dull also...
  • Rex UrholeRex Urhole Registered Users 6 Posts
    It wouldn't be so bad IF the game stopped glitching. The patch they just put in for the "haunted" event caused the guns to start recoiling high AND low after every shot in all the CTS tournaments. Even with a maxed gun you can't hit the target.

I'll spend the TIME to win the parts but not money. But I'll stop spending the time too if it's wasted on a bug-filled **** game