Glitches in new hunts and won't open

saskdeersaskdeer Registered Users 50 Posts
Can't open the rise of the spirits event and in the weapons locker it shows a prize for a Halloween event???? Kinda messed up .... but nothing new gotta start paying attention to the details

Comments

• CHOHWCHOHW Registered Users 29 Posts
    Same here. Fix pls.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I've had no problems. I'm on the second hunt now.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Rex UrholeRex Urhole Registered Users 6 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I've had no problems. I'm on the second hunt now.

My problem is in CTS - the guns all recoil way high or low after the patch they installed around 7:30EST

I've lost all position in the silver tourney because of it

Hate these glitches. Wish they'd test first
  • HealinHealin Registered Users 18 Posts
    Rex Urhole wrote: »
    My problem is in CTS - the guns all recoil way high or low after the patch they installed around 7:30EST

I've lost all position in the silver tourney because of it

Hate these glitches. Wish they'd test first

Same problem here. Both guns are fully upgraded and customized. In the bronze, my gun recoils low but is still somewhat manageable. In the silver, my gun kicks like it did when I first bought it. I tried switching attachments. I tried closing and restarting the game. Nothing changes. This is ridiculous.
    After a small 2MB upgrade, the event is now fixed for me. But the CTS now is nearly unplayable as stated above. Very annoying.
    Also, the trophy hunts in the elite regions seem to have vanished now.
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Yep the goal posts keep on moving I had hoped trophys dissappearing from elite hunts was a glitch and to build weapons for halloween event cts only awards parts..
    ( + )
    Yep the goal posts keep on moving I had hoped trophys dissappearing from elite hunts was a glitch and to build weapons for halloween event cts only awards parts..

Yeah CTS is WORTHLESS right now. Can't improve my ledge get gun because I ran out of rare parts. Can't get more rare parts because the lower tourneys are unplayable. This game and devs are really sloppy/absentee landlords.

Anyone REALLY want to **** them off? Email complaints to ir@glu.com
  • HealinHealin Registered Users 18 Posts
    Rex Urhole wrote: »
    Yeah CTS is WORTHLESS right now. Can't improve my ledge get gun because I ran out of rare parts. Can't get more rare parts because the lower tourneys are unplayable. This game and devs are really sloppy/absentee landlords.

Anyone REALLY want to **** them off? Email complaints to ir@glu.com

My Gold tourney gun is goofball as well. I was practicing with it in the elite pistol hunts(the glitch is here too, not only in CTS) before the tournament opened and it was perfect, no recoil, very little instability. Now in full auto it jumps left after 4 shots or so. I can work with it, but it's not fun to shoot which for me is part of the draw of grinding for the gold. Those guns are FUN to play with...when the game works normally. Grr. Arg.
    Agreed, my gold gun is now acting up. Fully upgraded on recoil and accuracy and it pulls to the left with every shot

Glu = garbage right now

No response to my ticket that went in 36 hrs ago
  • BrianjmathBrianjmath Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm having the same problem with the Bronze & Silver CTS pistols on my iPad. Unable to control recoil & very unstable, esp. in Silver. I'm fully upgraded with Max recoil & stability & can't control the pistols since this morning. Impossible to compete! Hope this can be fixed soon.
    fixed now for me after latest 1MB update
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Trophys back in elites happy days
    ( + )