Glu ? They must be huffing glue.

JohnMJohnM Registered Users 48 Posts
For last 3-4 months or more , nothing but problems. Every fix comes with a new problem. If there was lemon law for games you would be bankrupt. Now before my gun even gets ****ed in CTS opponents have 2-4 k in points. I had a $20 a month subscription. Cancelled that 2 months ago when iin hospital get cemo and colon cut out. It was best game. NOW. Its more Painful than the sh#t bag docs have coming out my side. At lest that works. If we the players didn't like game we would all just quit. WHY can't they just fix it. And let it alone. No other game ever had this many errors and problems. It just a fight to play it. NOBODY IS JUST A FREE PLAYER HERE. WE WATCH RELENTLESS ADDS. AND GIVE UP CASH MONEY AS WE CAN. FOR WHAT? TO BE JUST BE BEAT UP FOR MORE AND MORE. ALL IN HOPES TOMORROW IT WILL BE FIXED . EVEN JUNKY WILL FIND NEW DEALER IF ALL THEY GET IS CUT UP *****. FIX IT OR KILL IT. THIS IS JUST PAINFULLY ABUSIVE TO SO MANY.

Comments

• Teddy the EspurrTeddy the Espurr Registered Users 51 Posts
    ^this

this game is beutiful but ded
    pls no more freemium
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Sorry about your medical condition john. I am a free player here, have always been and will always be. As a loyal to Glu games, i have seen worse glitches. Anyway this is the first Glu game i willfully uninstalled because it was really becoming a pain in whatever body part you like. I play to unwind, and this bag of feces has become more of a thorn in the side than a fun game. Glu lost it. I won't play anything hut the new regions if they ever come out, no CTS, no elite, no rubbish..
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Teddy the EspurrTeddy the Espurr Registered Users 51 Posts
    They should've made CTS into a seperate game, introduce a loot system for weapons in the vanilla gme and cut down the grind and IAP costs (or at least make it more worthwhile). They pull the grind so much that doing actual house chores are less annoying than playing the game. They f**ked up player retention, and those players like us are never coming back.

All I hope that the Deer Hunter name won't fall into some other greedy company's hand another time.
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    They should've made CTS into a seperate game, introduce a loot system for weapons in the vanilla gme and cut down the grind and IAP costs (or at least make it more worthwhile). They pull the grind so much that doing actual house chores are less annoying than playing the game. They f**ked up player retention, and those players like us are never coming back.

All I hope that the Deer Hunter name won't fall into some other greedy company's hand another time.
    Amen. Thanks for sharing my sentiments.