What happened?

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
Seems strange reading this forum, now I am no longer playing this game.
Chris is no longer giving level up reports, or commenting. I love his commentary.
It seems like all we do is pretend as a comedian that we like a game that we don't.
It seems like the CTS is the main issue that people don't like and that if we put ideas from DH14 in there, we all be happy.
There are a few of you in both forums, that I will not name but I respect your right to play both, but I wonder why anyone plays a game they don't like.
Why just log on for the energy? Why play at all.
And why is Glu changing seasons in CTS faster than I can write this post?
I won't tell anyone what to do, but please make yourself happy and ditch this piece of garbage masquerading as a hunting game.
Did I nail the bullseye with this post or what.
Anyone have anything good to say about this game? Tell me you love this game and I will show you beach front property in Kansas.

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Seems strange reading this forum, now I am no longer playing this game.
    Chris is no longer giving level up reports, or commenting. I love his commentary.
    It seems like all we do is pretend as a comedian that we like a game that we don't.
    It seems like the CTS is the main issue that people don't like and that if we put ideas from DH14 in there, we all be happy.
    There are a few of you in both forums, that I will not name but I respect your right to play both, but I wonder why anyone plays a game they don't like.
    Why just log on for the energy? Why play at all.
    And why is Glu changing seasons in CTS faster than I can write this post?
    I won't tell anyone what to do, but please make yourself happy and ditch this piece of garbage masquerading as a hunting game.
    Did I nail the bullseye with this post or what.
    Anyone have anything good to say about this game? Tell me you love this game and I will show you beach front property in Kansas.
    Excellent post Duck. I don't play this game anymore. Well at least for now, i reinstalled it only to play ensuing regions whenbthey come, if they come (Utah...) i am not even logging in for energy because i have 40 lives enough for the upcoming region, also there is no point collecting gold because it is all about CTS (acronym for cra-ppy, total, shi-t). I have been playing Glu games for a long time, and i have reached a stage of glu-t. I used to be glu-ed to my Android playing their games but because of their glu-ttony they killed the spirit of good gaming and that has made me glu-m.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Excellent post Duck. I don't play this game anymore. Well at least for now, i reinstalled it only to play ensuing regions whenbthey come, if they come (Utah...) i am not even logging in for energy because i have 40 lives enough for the upcoming region, also there is no point collecting gold because it is all about CTS (acronym for cra-ppy, total, shi-t). I have been playing Glu games for a long time, and i have reached a stage of glu-t. I used to be glu-ed to my Android playing their games but because of their glu-ttony they killed the spirit of good gaming and that has made me glu-m.

Thanks for the kind words of input. Waiting for region 31 in the morning. At least three or nearly three years of DH14 is worth the wait. I want to reinstall this one after DH14 is done just to hunt their regions I have missed, but the CTS ruined this game. Like your use of glu words. Excellent form of humor.
    Like I wrote, I miss a lot of players commentary like Chris. I feel for many of these players going through hospital stays or loneliness or other issues. Life isn't fair and neither is Glu. They ruined a simple game by making it to **** complex. Endless contracts hunts without having to grind for weapons combined with needing energy for a CTS round where your energy was stolen was too much. Their gold prices for events was ridiculous. It was using too much space for a game with twenty fewer regions than it's predecessor.
    I want to like it, but too much to dislike. At first I enjoyed the CTS, but the changing seasons, the complexity and cheating me of wins and energy turned me off.
    I hope people enjoy my comments, this is why I participate.
    All they want is us to spend real money.
    I went last weekend and bought every previous region AR and shotguns on regions I had not got, plus all the pistols in DH14. I spent over 5 billion, just to say I bought them. I have already made it up.
    Thanks for your comments good or bad. I tried not bashing anyone for their comments and I didn't want to be an endless complainer. I didn't totally succeed.
    I look forward to more people keeping me in the loop on this game. Please keep posting so I know what is going on. You too Chris on XP level up.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Thx Duck for ur input. I hope Chris is fine (alive and kicking...bu-tt)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Teddy the EspurrTeddy the Espurr Registered Users 51 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Anyone have anything good to say about this game?

The devs f**king up the game within a month of updates. 👌😎👈

Cynicism isn't dark, grim and hopeless like cyberpunk movies, it's beautiful, wonderful and hopeless.
  • mito88mito88 Registered Users 51 Posts
    i enjoy shooting nigglais.