So disinterested

PaprikaPaprika New MemberRegistered Users 4 Posts
Seems they've made CTS and elite hunts their prime focus, yet since then it's only gone downhill. I really enjoyed Season 1, with plenty of gun types to choose from, the LENGTH of the season. This new season garbage gets old quick. Forced to use different weapons constantly, once you get one operating the way you like it's gone. Rare parts are truly rare, so much so it's nearly impossible to get to silver and gold levels without playing constantly. Sorry guys this isn't life for me. Guess I'm resigned to playing bronze every now and then. Which is a shame bc the more people who feel like I do, the les competition and less fun all this becomes. They had a great thing goIng. They totally flopped it.

Comments

  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Senior Member Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Paprika wrote: »
    Seems they've made CTS and elite hunts their prime focus, yet since then it's only gone downhill. I really enjoyed Season 1, with plenty of gun types to choose from, the LENGTH of the season. This new season garbage gets old quick. Forced to use different weapons constantly, once you get one operating the way you like it's gone. Rare parts are truly rare, so much so it's nearly impossible to get to silver and gold levels without playing constantly. Sorry guys this isn't life for me. Guess I'm resigned to playing bronze every now and then. Which is a shame bc the more people who feel like I do, the les competition and less fun all this becomes. They had a great thing goIng. They totally flopped it.
    That was exactly my point a few posts ago :(
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Experienced Member Registered Users 457 Posts
    The entire CTS concept belongs in a different app. This app is called DEER HUNTER 2016, if I wanted to shoot targets I would download a target shooting app. It seems they are trying to disguise the weakness of the hunting part of the app with this CTS nonsense.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Duck76Duck76 Advanced Member Registered Users 909 Posts
    Yes it is true. I still believe they can resurrect this game and improve it. When I see some better results, I may come back.
    My posts only say one thing. That Glu Needs to fix this game and uncomplicated it. PS. Does anyone know what regions come after Utah in this game. I want to know what their intent on regions and the game is.
    Is Glu listening? It is a ghost town over the there. I hear ****roaches and brown rats invading.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Senior Member Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Yes it is true. I still believe they can resurrect this game and improve it. When I see some better results, I may come back.
    My posts only say one thing. That Glu Needs to fix this game and uncomplicated it. PS. Does anyone know what regions come after Utah in this game. I want to know what their intent on regions and the game is.
    Is Glu listening? It is a ghost town over the there. I hear ****roaches and brown rats invading.
    Yes, after Utah region, it is the nether regions, no, not netherlands, it is pandemonium, where the rivers abbadon and acheron of fire and brimstone rage rage unto eternity...ummm..i don't know, i think Utah will be the terminus.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Senior Member Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I am surprised glu continued to update both deerhunter 2014 and deer hunter 2016?
    ( + )
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Senior Member Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I am surprised glu continued to update both deerhunter 2014 and deer hunter 2016?

    DH2014 updates don't require a lot of work, regurgitate old regions and add repetitive elite hunts..they even forgot to fix payouts! Basic stuff.
    As for DH2016 looks like they are throwing out things they have prepared before hand. I suspect both games will end by end of summer
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Duck76Duck76 Advanced Member Registered Users 909 Posts
    DH2014 updates don't require a lot of work, regurgitate old regions and add repetitive elite hunts..they even forgot to fix payouts! Basic stuff.
    As for DH2016 looks like they are throwing out things they have prepared before hand. I suspect both games will end by end of summer

    I have been saying that for awhile. I don't know about DH16, but this one is getting repetitive. DH16, I could care less what they do, they didn't do enough to keep people interested in it. Their finances suck and this game has nearly three years on it. They want female games only, and male shooting games off the board. They will keep DH16 around because it is new. They don't know what they want to do with it. That is why they keep changing the CTS, and nobody wants endless contracts with no grinding and easy trophy hunts. It does take more effort to do DH14 trophy hunts because you need full rifle parts i.e. Level seven parts.
    There is no new area on earth they can do. And lowering the payout plus using animals from region 18, the 180,000 payout region and animals from previous region is stupid. You don't find crocodiles in Afghanistan.
    I want a new area on earth to hunt. Indonesia or Australia. They did the latter in DH16, but there is enough different animals from most of the rest of the world.
    I suspect if it doesn't end on its three year anniversary, they will keep it regurgitated for this games popularity.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Senior Member Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    They will keep DH16 around because it is new. They don't know what they want to do with it
    Well not necessarily, we all renember how Dino hunter was terminated 6 nonths after its release, and it was one hell of a good game. They have done that to terminator genisys and other games...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Duck76Duck76 Advanced Member Registered Users 909 Posts
    Well not necessarily, we all renember how Dino hunter was terminated 6 nonths after its release, and it was one hell of a good game. They have done that to terminator genisys and other games...

    Yea you-probably know more than me. Didn't play them. My experience with Glu games is short.
    You would think they wouldn't pull the plug on something popular.
    But when they do that and don't listen to the players and possibly pull popular games maybe because we players aren't opening our wallets is sad commentary on their part.
    Just my thinking.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!