Options

DH2016 Impossible to connect to server message

MicxxxMicxxx Registered Users 1 Posts
My latest version of DH2016 constantly vive a message that the connection to the server is impossible usually when i have completed a scenario and i press "next". Am i thé only one to experience this problem ? I am on Ipad4 iOS 9.3.2.

Comments

• Options
    BrownSugarBrownSugar Registered Users 4 Posts
    For the last two days I have been having the same server problems that you have. I have lost numerous gold awards and when I attempt to sign back on the game reverts back to scores and awards from two days ago. I am at level 58 with over $5000 in gold. I have sent a support ticket to GLU with screen shots about what happened but yet to receive a response. At this point playing this game it's impossible because the results are not saved on the server. The game is no longer fun and I will soon be looking for an alternative as it appears that GLU only wishes to monopolize money instead of providing a good customer experience. Maybe we should start posting valid reviews of our experiences in the app stores. Maybe when they see how all the negative reviews affect their financial bottom line they will begin paying attention.
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    BrownSugar wrote: »
    For the last two days I have been having the same server problems that you have. I have lost numerous gold awards and when I attempt to sign back on the game reverts back to scores and awards from two days ago. I am at level 58 with over $5000 in gold. I have sent a support ticket to GLU with screen shots about what happened but yet to receive a response. At this point playing this game it's impossible because the results are not saved on the server. The game is no longer fun and I will soon be looking for an alternative as it appears that GLU only wishes to monopolize money instead of providing a good customer experience. Maybe we should start posting valid reviews of our experiences in the app stores. Maybe when they see how all the negative reviews affect their financial bottom line they will begin paying attention.

You do that. I quit because it was taking up too much space on my IPad. Also because of the constant problems and a game that defrauded you. DH14 is funner, give the a bad review to DH16, maybe they will fix all the garbage of the game.
    Don't count on it. Their customer service stinks.
    Please DH16 players, dump the game. It is confusing, infuriating and pointless. Glu, please take your head out of the sand and make a real hunting game.