Options

Session timing out

Has anyone else seen this? I have received it at least 8 times in the last 10 minutes.

Comments

• Options
    szarvas3szarvas3 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Has anyone else seen this? I have received it at least 8 times in the last 10 minutes.

yes, this occurs for me also and I have sent 3 messages to customer support. good to know it is a system issue :-)
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Yep same here. For the last two days...constant timeouts and restarts
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    BrianjmathBrianjmath Registered Users 9 Posts
    I've had numerous restarts all day, usually after a hunt or a competition , if lucky enough to get one. Either I can't find competition, an error occurs or I can't connect to server. Have also sent multiple messages to customer care & no response.
  • Options
    MagnusIslanderMagnusIslander Registered Users 1 Posts
    I disconnected the Facebook connection Log-On to address the constant restarts
  • Options
    I disconnected the Facebook connection Log-On to address the constant restarts

Tried disconnecting but game keeps shutting down and restarting, continuously now...
  • Options
    BrownSugarBrownSugar Registered Users 4 Posts
    For the last two days I have been having the same server problems that you have. I have lost numerous gold awards and when I attempt to sign back on the game reverts back to scores and awards from two days ago. I am at level 58 with over $5000 in gold. I have sent a support ticket to GLU with screen shots about what happened but yet to receive a response. At this point playing this game it's impossible because the results are not saved on the server. The game is no longer fun and I will soon be looking for an alternative as it appears that GLU only wishes to monopolize money instead of providing a good customer experience. Maybe we should start posting valid reviews of our experiences in the app stores. Maybe when they see how all the negative reviews affect their financial bottom line they will begin paying attention.
  • Options
    Brownsugar, the game has not been fun in the first place for it to be "no longer" fun. As for review on the app store i had already given thumbs down after CTS was introduced. Don't bother with customer care. By the time they reply the game glitches should be resolved...or not if this is the end
  • Options
    shayan_barishayan_bari Registered Users 1 Posts
    guys.. i think.. U shudnt sign in thru facebook.. but make sure ur signed in via google play.. thats is what causes the problem.. its been working ok since i logged out fb and using google only.. hope im of some help.. thanx
  • Options
    BrownSugarBrownSugar Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm not and never had signed in through Facebook. Yet the problem persists.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    No problems like that for me. The game is running fine.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad: