New Region

Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
I'm really surprised no one has been commenting about the new region that came out several days ago. It used to be that when a new region came out, there were several comments about it on the forum. Oh well, I guess I the only one left playing here anymore. By the way, Argentina is not much different than the rest. I'll just use up my 1800 energies then stop playing.
:mad:iPad 4:mad:

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I'm really surprised no one has been commenting about the new region that came out several days ago. It used to be that when a new region came out, there were several comments about it on the forum. Oh well, I guess I the only one left playing here anymore. By the way, Argentina is not much different than the rest. I'll just use up my 1800 energies then stop playing.

I didn't know anyone was still playing. Region 12? Have they got anymore in the works?
    Anything new I should know
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    I didn't know anyone was still playing. Region 12? Have they got anymore in the works?
    Anything new I should know

i was actually referring to Region 13, Argentina.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I think a lot of the "regulars" and long time players are sticking with 2014, and others including myself have stopped or near stopped playing at all. I've been spending my DH time playing Sniper X. A bit more challenging. Give it a try.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I finished region 13 an hour ago. Took me three days since I had no energy and no bucks, so had to work my way through contracts, ugh!
    It is extremely quiet here on the forums because loojs like no one is playing this, probably not even the die-hard CTSers who valiantly defended this game feature until Glu started rolling season after season.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    I think a lot of the "regulars" and long time players are sticking with 2014, and others including myself have stopped or near stopped playing at all. I've been spending my DH time playing Sniper X. A bit more challenging. Give it a try.

I do play that one too. I'm up to Operation Veiled Spectre but I need a new rifle that costs 1795 gold. I'm trying to accumulate enough free gold so I don't have to shell out any cash. It's a pretty fun game, but frustrating at times.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    i was actually referring to Region 13, Argentina.

I'm still on R10 and will probably be there for a while until I get enough money playing once per month.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Teddy the EspurrTeddy the Espurr Registered Users 51 Posts
    I'm stuck in Region 8, the grind is slower than I can stand. It's the slowest advancing game I've ever played on mobile. No wonder I quit, I have Enter the Gungeon and Sniper X on my side.