I wrote this through Customer Support

Hello Glu.

I have been playing DH2016 for quite a while, but in my experience of playing the game, I have got more and more bored and tiresome while grinding the game.
For the most part, the in-game currency I earned were pennies compared to the dollars it needs to upgrade and buy a weapon. I need to spend two whole weeks to make enough money to fully upgrade guns upwards of Regions 6. It's too much for me as I have much more games I want to play.
Lowering the prices of the items in the game cam make many others' lives much more easier and enjoyable. No one likes to grind through the game for this long.

And have you realized anyone bought any of the games' premium content? They were too expensive, too exorbitant for anyone to buy them. It's just a mobile game, how would you expect anyone to spend more than $20 for extra content? I know you can choose to not buy them, so we chose to not enjoy the game. So much content were locked out from a paywall, thus no one is going to enjoy, to have fun.

Look, we players have quite the discussion to give ideas and suggestions to improve the game. I myself contributed much to the forums, and we all just wanted to play a good game, not to grind to one. Listen to your players, they care about your games. If you don't cater to them, they won't play your games. "The customers (almost) always right". It's that simple

Hopefully I hope you guys take this as sound advice. I've returned to play this game in months' time and I've no improvement whatsoever. I'm thoroughly disappointed on what this game has become.

Regards,
- Ted

I hope they'll notice this.
please dh16 please dont die

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    And you hope this will accomplish what? FPS games have been put on the back burner for this company because Glu is focusing on celeb games of which they are 1 for 4 at the moment. My daughter, who is an extreme Kylie Jenner fan, downloaded the game and quit soon after because it sucked (she still plays KKH for some reason).

I actually bought a bunch of stock in this company after DH 2014. Thankful I sold it.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Appreciate your sincere feelings Teddy, but we all know that little has been done orvis going to happen in the future. I foresee demise of this game by next October max.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Maybe one more region, then that will be it. (In my opinion) I saw a post on the Dino Hunter forum recently, A player was excited about Region 11. I remember that region, and it wasn't that good. I think I deleted the game after that.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    Maybe one more region, then that will be it. (In my opinion) I saw a post on the Dino Hunter forum recently, A player was excited about Region 11. I remember that region, and it wasn't that good. I think I deleted the game after that.

Just saw The post. Someone trying to be funny. Truncated Region 10 was the last one there and he is saying regions 11 and 12 are out. Of course it is a joke.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Teddy the EspurrTeddy the Espurr Registered Users 51 Posts
    At least make this game playable off the grid (or no longer server-sided) if they decided to kill it, like DH2014. So I can hack the stuff out of it to see how good the premium content is.
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Now that is Greek to me.