avbcavbc Registered Users 1 Posts
found the solution

Comments

• Options
    JohnMJohnM Registered Users 48 Posts
    So did i. Dont play at all.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    TS gold...2 energies to play a round, too many levels, star loss, no gold won, plus all the persistent crashes....who would want to play this? Sounds like self torture. This is supposed to be a game where people have fun, not incessant frustrations, i have enough rubbish to worry about in my life...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Samer it seems that some people just enjoy pain. If that is what they are into it seems like it would be easier to hit themselves in the head with a hammer. That's a lot easier than playing the CTS with pretty much the same results.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    WtbassWtbass Registered Users 1 Posts
    Samer it seems that some people just enjoy pain. If that is what they are into it seems like it would be easier to hit themselves in the head with a hammer. That's a lot easier than playing the CTS with pretty much the same results.

I feel like doing the same thing....now every gun in every level pulls to the left......I'm about over this kaka
  • Options
    CHOHWCHOHW Registered Users 29 Posts
    avbc wrote: »
    found the solution
    never mind. gold tourney prizes are useless as you cannot build event weapons with those legendary event cores anymore. just ridiculous.