Losing stars in cts

mito88mito88 Registered Users 51 Posts
just say no!!!!!

Comments

• mito88mito88 Registered Users 51 Posts
    losing stars in CTS gold is ......... no words to describe what I think.... :)
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    mito88 wrote: »
    losing stars in CTS gold is ......... no words to describe what I think.... :)

You seem to be one of the more outspoken critics of CTS. It seems like every day or two, something about the game has you upset. Why don't you save yourself some stress, and quit playing? It doesn't sound like you're having any fun anyway, and that is supposed to be the object of the game. Have fun!
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Exactly my point, Tanner, if it ain't fun, just drop it
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    You seem to be one of the more outspoken critics of CTS. It seems like every day or two, something about the game has you upset. Why don't you save yourself some stress, and quit playing? It doesn't sound like you're having any fun anyway, and that is supposed to be the object of the game. Have fun!
    Exactly my point, Tanner, if it ain't fun, just drop it

gentlemen,

I enjoy these outbursts, it's part of the game and I also learn how to identify and control my emotions.

f* this s*!

:o)
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Ok, it figures now. This is therapeutic in its own right ;)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I hope I didn't offend anyone with my comment. I just don't like to see anyone get upset over a dumb game. Enjoy!
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
    all good here... :)

I hope no one in the US is offended as well the past couple if days..... jk!!!