FAQ for Dog Hunt mode

How do I hunt with a dog?
Hunting with dogs is a separate game mod with its own objectives and goals. It unlocks after you bag the 3rd trophy in the usual gunning mode.

How do I get a dog?

You get your first dog, German Shepherd just after the "Hunting with dogs" mode is unlocked. You will obtain more dogs by collecting their vouchers when unlocking crates in the Doghouse.

Which weapons should i use when hunting with dogs?
This mode utilizes rifles, shotguns, bows and assault rifles. Each weapon is associated with a certain prey type.
Use rifles to hunt carnivores, bows for herbivores, shotguns for varmints and assault rifles for burrowing.

What stats do dogs have and what is their purpose?
Each dog has 6 stats (strength, agility, constitution, hearing, smell, vision), which affect the chance of finding prey. Different prey types require different stats. Different dogs gain bonuses to different stats. Find out which dog is most suitable for each prey type!

Why should I train my dogs?
Training increases dog's stats, which has a direct impact on chance of finding prey. Train you dogs to catch the most elusive trophies and proceed to the next region.

What promotion does to my dogs?
When you collect enough vouchers, you'll be able to promote your dog. Doing it increases stat limits, so you can continue training that dog. Promotion is an essential part of progression through regions.

Do dog's furs make any difference?

Each unlocked fur increases stat limits. Changing the current look of the dog cannot reduce stat limit - it stays with the dog no matter which fur it wears at the moment. Collect rare skins to show off and train your dog to become the very best.

What does Stamina mean? How to restore Stam
ina?
Stamina is a dog's energy. Each hunt alongside the dog take away not only your energy, but your companion's too. Stamina slowly restores by itself, but if you hunt actively, you may also consider refilling it for 200 gold or making use of several dogs, each having its own stamina level.

How do I get to the next region?

Killing the correct prey several times gives you a star. In each region you may collect up to 20 stars. Collect enough stars to unlock the next region. Keep in mind, that stars are additive: for third region you may collect stars both from first and second regions and so forth.

What do tickets with dog paws mean?

You collect them as rewards for playing Hunting with Dogs, Events and CTS. These tickets allow you to spin crates in the Doghouse without spending gold.
Important note: you can spend a lot more tickets per day if you get a subscription!

How does Doghouse work?

When you enter Doghouse, you have several crates available. Choose one and spin! You'll see 5 rewards. The one in the middle you've already got.
If you like the two around it, you may tap the GET BONUS button and get them both instantly.

Comments

• mito88mito88 Registered Users 51 Posts
    The dog module is buggy: 100% chance to find a wild animal and the dog either turns around fleeing or hallucinates and barks the bushes.
  • ChiefOrbChiefOrb Registered Users 1 Posts
    mito88 wrote: »
    The dog module is buggy: 100% chance to find a wild animal and the dog either turns around fleeing or hallucinates and barks the bushes.

I have wasted so much stamina and energy on trying it, and used 50 gold to get even more energy. HELP!
  • Ironman84Ironman84 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here!
  • midnightymidnighty Registered Users 1 Posts
    mito88 wrote: »

I believe this is because you did not use the correct gun.

e.g. the first region needs the rifle of the 1st region. if you wield a rifle from other region, it'll not work and you'll see this kind of bug.
  • CrystalBudzCrystalBudz Registered Users 1 Posts
    How do I promote my dog. All skills are at 100% but when I click to promote it just takes me to the doghouse to spin...plz help
  • bhogan1bhogan1 Registered Users 7 Posts
    How do I promote my dog. All skills are at 100% but when I click to promote it just takes me to the doghouse to spin...plz help
    You are right...It needs to be looked into...the dog hunt mode needs some work...Great game though.
  • TrakassinTrakassin Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same for me, dog got 100% skill and need to be promote but went i clic on it it just send me to the store!!!!

What's the good step to follow ???
    Help needed plz
  • ecchiecchi Registered Users 5 Posts
    What promotion does to my dogs?
    When you collect enough vouchers, you'll be able to promote your dog. Doing it increases stat limits, so you can continue training that dog. Promotion is an essential part of progression through regions.
    Have you guys read that? You need enough vouchers. Like in mine I have 40/80 so I can't promote it yet till I get more german sheperd vouchers. I can't remember anymore but you don't even need to max its stats before you can promote if you have enough vouchers I think.
  • MACTOWN808MACTOWN808 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Lost my subscription
  • J_love0222J_love0222 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Has anyone explained how to get vouchers? I'm stuck in dog hunting. There is no direction or information on where or how to get vouchers to promote the dog. Please help
  • LaluLalu Registered Users 34 Posts
    J_love0222 wrote: »
    Has anyone explained how to get vouchers? I'm stuck in dog hunting. There is no direction or information on where or how to get vouchers to promote the dog. Please help

I think you've either figured it out or given up by now. It's in the store, in Dog Crate. Everyone gets a free spin there (and in diving) every day. You can hope to spin some vouchers.

If you enjoy diving or dogs I think you should subscribe. I'm subscribed and get max spins per day and progress is very slow. I'm stalled all the time. Especially in diving. Don't have the vouchers, can't get them. Makes me wonder if they want people to play it. I want to play diving but I can't.
  • EdogEdog Registered Users 3 Posts
    Only see gun parts in my spins
    can't even pay 300 or 500 to get dogs or suit parts
    entire spin system is rigged.... Don't ever pay for this
  • LaluLalu Registered Users 34 Posts
    Yeah. I paid 300 over the weekend to get a new dog. But at my level it seems pointless now. The new dog can't hunt anywhere and won't be able to without many promotions. My shepherd, the first dog, basically does all the hunting. He's maxed out. I have 5 dogs, but the best of my other dogs are at 25% chance to find, at most.
  • OldBeastOldBeast Registered Users 17 Posts
    Lalu wrote: »
    Yeah. I paid 300 over the weekend to get a new dog. But at my level it seems pointless now. The new dog can't hunt anywhere and won't be able to without many promotions. My shepherd, the first dog, basically does all the hunting. He's maxed out. I have 5 dogs, but the best of my other dogs are at 25% chance to find, at most.

Me too. Toby can't find anything but stinking pole cats.

Cooper is in 2nd place amongst my 11 dog pack but even he hovers at 50 to 75 percent. Oh, Dear One is good at burrow hunts only.

Dang dogs. Only one worth a d a m n is Beast, my original shepherd. But he's so tired.
  • gmann27gmann27 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Does anyone know if the unlocking level for the dog hunts went up in the latest updates? My dog hunt energy and dog info is shown with my energy, but I am in Standard Region 6 and the dog hunt mode still doesn't show up.
  • OphiaOphia Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I supposed to get my gold that is from the extra apps that you can choose to download to beat a certain level or open apps to end up getting free gold bars where do I go to find them after I complete the tasks
  • kimberlylittelkimberlylittel Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    your sharing is useful. I appreciate that. More new posts,please. fnf mods 
  • kathrynbowyerkathrynbowyer Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The post is very informative and useful. You and everyone are doing a great job. Stop by parkour block 3d if you are finding games.
  • shanzishanzyshanzishanzy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited January 2023

When hunting with dogs, the type of weapon you use will depend on the type of game you are hunting and your personal preferences. Here are a few popular options:

1. Shotgun: A shotgun is a common choice for hunting birds, as it allows for a wide spread of shot to hit multiple birds at once.

2. Rifle: A rifle is often used for hunting larger game such as deer, bear, or wild pigs. It allows for more precise shots at longer distances.

• sharonfrankklinsharonfrankklin Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Disposable Fume vape Products bundles typically come with a fully charged battery. This means you can start vaping immediately without the need to worry about charging cables or finding power outlets.