Whats the quickest way to progress?

I've just started playing and so far only as far as region two. I'm wondering if i'm missing a quicker way of progressing. Currently its do a couple of missions, get stuck and grind shotgun contracts until i can upgrade my weapon. Is that the quickest way of doing things?

Also, I've been slowly building up gold (535 atm). Are there any guns (or anything else) that are definitely worth using my gold for? i noticed a few are multi region weapons but only seem to be 2 regions at the most as far as i could see.

Finally, I sort of do a bit of everything, normal missions, contracts, elite missions, dog missions and CTS. Is there any one thing that I should be concentrating on?

Comments

• TeemoTeemo Registered Users 22 Posts
    Great question here. I have the same exact question after returning now after a long hiatus. Before I left, there were no weapon parts or elite hunts. So the grind for regions and new weapons is much more convoluted now. The only way I can see to get the weapons needed for each new region is to grind AR missions till you want to throw up, then do about a million more...
    the CTS seems relatively unchanged other than needing to grind Elite missions for upgrade parts.
    I really wish someone knowledgeable would reply to this question for those lost in the new way of things.