Silver coins

How does one collect more silver coins for dog hunt? I've been able to find nothing about this. Thanks
Prev13

Comments

• BrianjmathBrianjmath Registered Users 9 Posts
    You can get platinum coins in CTS tournaments, the Elite hunts & in the Event hunts.
  • crysmaryecrysmarye Registered Users 1 Posts
    you can earn coin
  • henrywilsonhenrywilson Registered Users 1 Posts
    How to collect silver coin without playing this game. Is there any shortcut for earning in short time.

Essay Writing Australia
  • KhinKhin Registered Users 34 Posts
    There is no way to earn platinum coins except for those three ways to earn platinum coins also there is no store to buy platinum coins, but in some packs for the parts only there is additional platinum coins and the largest amount of platinum coins is on the premium packs like pistol builder's and rifle builder's premium packs.
    Go to weapon store at the top there is two categories, one is for top thier prize weapons and some other "Rare" weapons(IDK) and two is the packs BTW it has a picture of two crates. It is just top Right not corner. Have fun
    BTW guys the easiest to earn platinum coins is to hunt in events because it gives you 10,000+ platinum coins but to get this amount of coins you need to complete all of the challenges in the event but it may cost you real money.
  • TeemoTeemo Registered Users 22 Posts
    True it will definitely cost you real money to complete the hunt events as you really don't have enough time between them to raise enough "free gold". They don't offer you that much. Maybe if you get top tier in every gold CTS. Not sure. Haven't been able to do it since the game crashes 80% of the day for me. Lol. One begins to wonder if they are planning to drop it altogether. 🤔
  • The GuyThe Guy Registered Users 5 Posts
    There's a trick folks. Inquisitive minds may have worked it out through this last series of glitches. I have gained about 100,000 platinum in the last couple weeks using this trick and I have never paid a cent. If you know don't post it!
    Well how?.....
  • The GuyThe Guy Registered Users 5 Posts
    Won't give details until they've patched it of course... My generous hint is that you can repeat the elite trophy hunts. Think outside the box a little :)
  • annmariyaannmariya Registered Users 1 Posts
    Dear friend I am helpless to give more information about it. I am working as a writer in an essay writing service reviews company. You can contact our services to complete your writing task before deadline.
    "Outside the box" what no u mean????????
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Khin wrote: »
    "Outside the box" what no u mean????????
    check ur inbox
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • RubydraperRubydraper Registered Users 1 Posts
    You can just earn platinum coins in CTS tournaments and also in the elite hunts, then why the need of silver coins. I just play this after my work. I am writer from buy custom essays online
    Hey there is no inbox
  • LydiaLoftisLydiaLoftis Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think I am not the right person to talk about silver coins because I have not that much knowledge to talk about in detail. Basically I am writer at custom essay writing service.
  • EdnaBaronEdnaBaron Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think it is better to go for platinum coins. You can easily earn platinum coins. I don't have great knowledge about silver coins and its advantage over platinum coins.
  • CateSmithCateSmith Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have been asking the same thing over and over again. I can see you asked that a while ago. have you succeeded?

how to calculate what you need on a final exam in the last minute
  • AssignmentHelpAssignmentHelp Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello Everyone! I have also the same question "that how can we go on the premium packs like pistol builder's and rifle builder's premium packs" Also is there any other way to buy silver coins?

Assignment Help
  • jordanlammonjordanlammon Registered Users 1 Posts
    i think there is not cheat for earn more coins
    Again the pack you're talking about is on the weapon store at the the top there is two selectable boxes, at the fcking RIGHT YOU SEE NAMED "PACKS" ARE YOU FCKING BLIND!!!
    Another tip only in these following where you can earn the platinum coins: CTS,Events(this have the larger amount of coins. Its over 10,000+ coins), if you're lucky AF in the Dog crate, and in the FCKING PACKS WERE ALL PEOPLE ARE BLIND FINDING THIS!!!!!!!
  • alexjonesalexjones Registered Users 1 Posts
    [FONT=&quot]Writing academic assignments could seem an uphill task for you if dont have the exact idea of attempting it. Academic writers could be the right person to not only write your coursework, but to teach you the craft of the assignment writing. [/FONT]https://www.allassignmenthelp.co.uk[FONT=&quot] is a platform where you can hire such writers to write the coursework. They have fair knowledge of coursework writing as churning out academic tasks is the part of their daily routine. Furthermore, they can complete the assignment on time as well. Interested students can try our online assignment help and can get a high-quality coursework written from us.[/FONT]
  • katyherine_flowkatyherine_flow Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am not sure about coins but I know where you can find good content. Visit handmadewritings and find there interesting articles on my blog.
  • Jessy90Jessy90 Registered Users 2 Posts
    coins are necessary, and to get gold and platinum coins are best. Thanks for sharing such a fruitful post. If you want to take assignment help.
    I have a question. Why some people have Assignment Help sort of ad?
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Khin wrote: »
    I have a question. Why some people have Assignment Help sort of ad?

Please explain. I don't understand your question.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    He is asking about the trolls on the forum who advertise their stuff...such as assignment writing
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I see, but what does that have to do with the game?
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • pjclay1904pjclay1904 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I've said what I have to say on the matter of FLU (GLU) same thing. They have made the game totally money orientated now. So that's enough for me