What's going on with the doghouse????

I have a gold subscription and get 10 spins per day, and every spin I'm just getting weapons parts and attachments. This has been going on for weeks now and it getting a bit of a joke. I only pay the subscription to get stamps so get this sorted please.

Comments

• KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    I keep reporting it to customer service, and keep getting different BS answers. I started a thread on their customer service forum, and am hoping if enough people comment, that they will fix it. Part of me thinks this is intentional so we spend gold to get the dog stuff, but since we are paying a subscription, you would think they would care.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?239152-Dog-spins-for-DH2017-are-broken
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    All "spinning" is rigged, whether Glu or others. They tell you they have a tested equation with randomness as the basis but we all know it is rubbish. For example i have never scored an epic mod in Deer Hunter classic no matter how many times you spin. I am surprised anyone still pays real money to play games...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • herbherb Registered Users 97 Posts
    The spins in the Spearfishing store appear to be truely random.
  • KhinKhin Registered Users 34 Posts
    Because of these random spins I can't pass some other regions or I can't play because I always get a elite parts or skins for dogs also I can't get anymore dogs such as Rouge Collie or etc. Pls help. I can't use my credit card anymore or my debit card to buy the subscriptions.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Same thing happens in DH Classic. I've spun the spinner many dozens of times and always get the same low end "Myserty" prizes, never anything good. It is obviously fixed and far from random. Also, don't be surprised if this thread gets deleted at some point like the last one I replied to in a similar fashion...
  • herbherb Registered Users 97 Posts
    Just got a reply on my ticket. The spins are "entirely" random. They're nuts. Sad, sad, sad. Insulting response. Everyone, please submit a ticket on this issue. I have better things to deal with in my life, but this is truely insulting.