CTS Championship

Isn't cts champs bad enough without taking bonus wins away? I noticed that when you hit rank 3, no more bonus stars for 2 in a row wins. Really Glu, ya can't even give us that?

Comments

• fixer11fixer11 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yes! It is bad enough already. For someone like me (I have way too much time on my hands) I am able to grind my way through it fairly easily. But, the reason I can is due to the fact I have a fully upgraded gun and know exactly how to customize it optimally. Which again, the customizations need to be MAXED out 5/5. For anyone wondering, NEVER worry about the top row on the customs menu, (single fire shot giant power increase, 3 round burst, and full auto) because they are a waste and pointless to use. You want 5/5 on Pistol MOD 1: Fire Rate and Reload and on MOD 2 Preferably 5/5 on Capacity and Accuracy. Capacity and Recoil is not bad, but for some reason you get only 21 rounds with it, compared to 27 rounds with Capacity and Accuracy. Back to your question: I think it's bull that not only does it cost 2 energy to play, but they rape you of a star starting at LEVEL FREAKING FOURTEEN for consecutive losses. I cannot remember the last time I lost a bronze match and I might loose as many as 3-5 working my way up silver, but I loose more like 10-15 on my way to 1 in the Championship Series. It's a fun challenge for me, but like I said, I have way too much time to play, feel guilty when I beat people by as much as I do (most don't realize you have to have a maxed out gun customized perfectly and fully upgraded to get the huge scores) and believe you are correct when it's just too much for 99% of people to have any fun in Championship. I've had to start laying off on the blue targets at the end so I don't win by such a large margin because people just stop playing when they feel they are being cheated on or have no way to compete. Long answer that I hope GLU sees and possibly helps a few people. Remember UPGRADE all the way, max out the customizations and never, ever shoot 3 round burst, full auto or spend anything on the "giant power increase" for CTS.
  • captflashcaptflash Registered Users 8 Posts
    You shoot all 3 cts events (bronze, siver, champ), in single shot mode? I've had good luck with 3 rnd burst in bronze and silver, full auto on champ. My main problem is with "jumping around" on my S6 edge. Seen some other shooters with this phone having the same issue. When going from 1 target to another, just as you get it centered on bulleye, and go to pull trigger, it jumps off target. Going to run a couple bandwidth checks and see whats happening.
  • KhinKhin Registered Users 34 Posts
    OMG that's really long. BTW I didn't read so...sorry
    Khin wrote: »
    OMG that's really long. BTW I didn't read so...sorry

I think I was on some uppers when I wrote that.
    I'm glad you mentioned your S6 edge. If you wouldn't have mentioned your phone, I would have forgot people (the vast majority of people) are playing this game on a mobile device. I remember trying long ago, but quickly uninstalled the game. I was getting killed in the bronze. I play in FB Gameroom on a huge monitor and a mouse my 41 year old hands can aim halfway decent with and click pretty fast. So, for the rest of the world, throw about everything I said out the window. But really, you should try playing some on a PC. ****, it's so much fun. And yes, I finish in 1st on all 3 in single shot. It takes a little bit on Championship because I get beat some. My guess is mostly by others on PC, but I don't know.
  • jodeyejodeye Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Can i turn off 3 round burst...switch back to single shot...some how...ha...this sucks...wasnt thinking when i clicked it
  • jodeyejodeye Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Sweet...figured it out
  • Charlie07Charlie07 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    fixer11 said:
    I'm glad you mentioned your S6 edge. If you wouldn't have mentioned your phone, I would have forgot people (the vast majority of people) are playing this game on a mobile device. I remember trying long ago, but quickly uninstalled the game. I was getting killed in the bronze. I play in FB Gameroom on a huge monitor and a mouse my 41 year old hands can aim halfway decent with and click pretty fast. So, for the rest of the world, throw about everything I said out the window. But really, you should try playing some on a PC. ****, it's so much fun. And yes, I finish in 1st on all 3 in single shot. It takes a little bit on Championship because I get beat some. My guess is mostly by others on PC, but I don't know.
    Thanks for the information.