Diving Suit

How do you upgrade your diving suit? You get to a certain point where an upgrade isnt possible. Even if you purchase " the box" and spin it does nothing and youve wasted $2.00. It never adds anything to the items its telling you to collect.

Comments

• LaluLalu Registered Users 34 Posts
    I dunno. What you describe is basically the situation. I was mad I tried that box too and it was just a regular spin. You're better off using your gold on what appears to the side when you spin for 300 gold, if it's something good.

I start to wonder if they even finish building the diving game. What's the highest level of diving now, does anyone know? I completed region one, have opened as high as region 3 but still need lots of upgrades to finish region 2. They just trickle in.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I finished region 1. 9/10 in region 2 and 2/10 in region 3. Will take forever to upgrade piranha and marlin suits and i ain't buying any suits for gold. So to hell if i finish the regions or not.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Corms71Corms71 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I'm on the last star on level 3 but that's as far you can go until the end of the month I think? Hopefully there'll be a new spearfishing level then? To upgrade your suit, you're better off getting a gold membership as it gives you about 15 spins a day in the treasure chest and you can access the silver subscription stuff too. Every upgrade is two full items, for example, if you get 75/75 for fins, mask etc then nothing will happen, but if you get another 75/75 for another item, it will open another upgrade to allow you to go further on the game. It does take a long time and is a pain in the neck, but it is what it is, if you want to play the spearfishing fishing game, that's what you have to do. I'm having my own problems at the moment with the subscription, if you look in the home page.